aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

Vintaege

Cornucopia of useless informations
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭111,740
BP and Itzy the group Aespa going to get compared mostly, both are small groups with 4 and 5 members. I hope Aespa consists of 7 members. Which was the last 7 membered legend girlgroup? We have 5 member- Itzy RV, 9 member-twice snsd 4 member- bp

SwolMingyu

☾ #1 Meanie Stan ☾ Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭199,740
BP and Itzy the group Aespa going to get compared mostly, both are small groups with 4 and 5 members. I hope Aespa consists of 7 members. Which was the last 7 membered legend girlgroup? We have 5 member- Itzy RV, 9 member-twice snsd 4 member- bp
Popular 7 members groups today are Oh My Girl, CLC, Dreamcatcher, and GWSN I think is on the rise. AOA in their prime was 7.

AstroBaby

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭520,400
Popular 7 members groups today are Oh My Girl, CLC, Dreamcatcher, and GWSN I think is on the rise. AOA in their prime was 7.
+ likely roty 2020 winner Weeekly, Cignature, Everglow once Yena joins, and Rocket Punch when Chaewon does. Looking past the big 3 most of aespa's 4th gen contemporaries are 7-

SwolMingyu

☾ #1 Meanie Stan ☾ Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭199,740
+ likely roty 2020 winner Weeekly, Cignature, Everglow once Yena joins, and Rocket Punch when Chaewon does. Looking past the big 3 most of aespa's 4th gen contemporaries are 7-
I agree those groups are all up and coming as well, tho Rocket Punch will likely be 8 with Eunbi as well, unless I'm missing something and if that's the case I'll sob
Imagine if they actually do announce another girl tomorrow and it's none of the three from the rumored lineup...pure chaos-
Plu, Rjing, Helen :sanapray:

AstroBaby

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭520,400
I agree those groups are all up and coming as well, tho Rocket Punch will likely be 8 with Eunbi as well, unless I'm missing something and if that's the case I'll sob
Oh I personally have a strong feeling Eunbi's gonna go solo. This thread has some of my reasons for thinking that.
Imagine if they release the AI teaser today :facepalm:

I will simply log out from Twitter and won't return any time soon
Honestly I think that's what's most likely to happen or another MY[ ] video. I don't think Jimin's the only one just because the director said it took a year. Although I'd rather not see them I think it'd be weird at this point if they didn't show the other ai models-

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,636,866

camille

MY | ningmeng Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭139,931
Yeah, that's what I was thinking too. It makes the most sense considering there's a bit more than one day left before being in november and we most likely just ended the introduction of each girl. We should get into the album's teaser really soon and it will probably take like 2 weeks if they don't release a teaser every day or add more teasers. What I mean by that is that the standard is usually individual photos, group photos, mv teasers #1 #2 and highlight medley if we get more than 1 song but we could also get individual video teasers for example which would make the reveal last longer.

I think we're most likely getting a group picture today.

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,482,464
Pronouns
She/Her
If My Karina is Karina's AI....The short hair AI must be someone else's AI...she doesn't look like the rest of the girls we know....:clowned:

dayeon_you

demian world domination
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,725
If My Karina is Karina's AI....The short hair AI must be someone else's AI...she doesn't look like the rest of the girls we know....:clowned:
i think it is the "navis" ai system who helped karina and ae-karina connect....... maybe not a member but like van of bt21.... but i hope there is a member who has that hairstyle for i may actually fall in love :sanapray:

anyways 30 more minutes until clown time :clowned:

Top Bottom