aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

yerm

I can make the beat go! Graphics Lead Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,505,706
Pronouns
she/her
By the way: now is the time if anyone wants to be op for aespa's individual threads!

Ningning has an official thread but op has been inactive since August - this means you can request to take over in Ask a Mod if you want to manage it. Karina, Winter and Giselle all do not have threads yet. (EDIT: I'm temp claiming Ning but if anyone wants to manage it, let me know. I'm just taking it so I know it won't be taken by a non-fan)

If you're worried about being an op for the first time, don't be! All you have to do is occasionally update the first post. You don't even have to design the graphics for it. I can take gfx requests for aespa individual threads if you want me and I'll happily update the gfx whenever you need me to.

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,636,766
Um, ae-Winter, there are cassette tape boom boxes behind you. That is sooo last century.

El6JFNBXEAEZxwJ

(From aewinterpiics.)

Vintaege

Cornucopia of useless informations
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭111,740
I don't know about you guys, but personally I'm keeping my precious the show ticket votes on starplay for their next comeback. I'll just keep saving some more in the meantime since the chances of them getting their 1st win is very unlikely given November's line up.
I'm so excited about this group that's all I think about, 0AM KST is the highlight of my day 😭
Forget other groups, Bts is coming back 3 days after their debut. No idol group can win against Bts.....impossible

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,918,420
good news guys, i am in love with winter and would do anything for her

also............. ae-winter is holding a physical album........ will we be able to buy (edit nvm its jewel case im not buying that lol)

Kb4b5o4.gif

If its real and not just for show... I'm sure it's only a promotional CD (not for sale). I remember Red Velvet did one for Happiness. People were selling them on ebay for like $40 usd. at the time I was like well.. I'm not gonna pay that much for a single CD. but now kinda regret it cuz it's kinda like a collector's item :(

$_57.JPG

Bz9wP3LCMAAG112.jpg

Last edited:

yerm

I can make the beat go! Graphics Lead Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,505,706
Pronouns
she/her
I think the giselle symbol

look more like the Horned God symbol in the wicca than the taurus symbol

I've been waiting for someone to say this :poggers: I did a lot of research into wicca this year and her symbol reminds me of the symbol for the goddess - two crescent moons either side a circle full moon - but minus on crescent. It's clear her symbol is moon linked. Taurus isn't anything to do with her. Her teaser was full of moons. When her higher quality teaser is out in a few days, I think the icon will show more clearly like moon shapes.

Mochiface

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭43,100
I've been waiting for someone to say this :poggers: I did a lot of research into wicca this year and her symbol reminds me of the symbol for the goddess - two crescent moons either side a circle full moon - but minus on crescent. It's clear her symbol is moon linked. Taurus isn't anything to do with her. Her teaser was full of moons. When her higher quality teaser is out in a few days, I think the icon will show more clearly like moon shapes.

they might go for a wicca concept
because Winter also had a pentagram ring

Mochiface

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭43,100
i don't know if anybody saw that when you compare each number
you'll notice that all of them End up with 4 besides Giselle number who end up with a 2

Karina :24
Winter : 44
Ningning : 94

and giselle : 22

crystal

녹색 색조
Reaction score
⨭183,230
By the way: now is the time if anyone wants to be op for aespa's individual threads!

Ningning has an official thread but op has been inactive since August - this means you can request to take over in Ask a Mod if you want to manage it. Karina, Winter and Giselle all do not have threads yet. (EDIT: I'm temp claiming Ning but if anyone wants to manage it, let me know. I'm just taking it so I know it won't be taken by a non-fan)

If you're worried about being an op for the first time, don't be! All you have to do is occasionally update the first post. You don't even have to design the graphics for it. I can take gfx requests for aespa individual threads if you want me and I'll happily update the gfx whenever you need me to.
i could make giselle's thread if it hasn't been done yet.

camille

MY | ningmeng Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭139,931
I think the giselle symbol

look more like the Horned God symbol in the wicca than the taurus symbol
I looked at it and you're right ! I used to be a bit interested in wicca years ago but it's been a very long time so I completely forgot about it haha.
Since aespa have a lore I guess that the heavy use of moons in her teaser means something. I wonder what it means ?

camille

MY | ningmeng Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭139,931
I think we're getting a teaser every two days... it makes sense since they're debuting in a week and half. Some groups do that for the 2nd part of their teasers reveal so I'm not that surprised. I just wish SM would give us a schedule

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,465,564
Pronouns
She/Her
:feelsblankie:i'm thirsty for content....

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,465,564
Pronouns
She/Her
wow Karina has a LOT OF predebut photos:whaaat:

Top Bottom