aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭34,500
i really don't think they would leak her whole rap it's probably just a thing for her with a black mama tease

also this means that we will see karina dancing and ningning singing???? omg
I hope sooo, I really want black mamba to be that song ejae and cazzi opeia made :peepoblanket:

Yesss I guess base from the first SYNK teaser we get, Karina will be dancing!!!

AstroBaby

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭520,400
i really don't think they would leak her whole rap it's probably just a thing for her with a black mama tease

also this means that we will see karina dancing and ningning singing???? omg
I guess that'll make Winter the official visual since she didn't do anything in her teaser-

camille

MY | ningmeng Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭139,931
GISELLE SPITTING FIRE !!!! She's really good omg but I'm glad because I don't think she has the type of voice / rap that would fit noise music.. unless i'm trying to reassure myself

ellybelly

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭46,700
Giselle is super cute but I’m really not feeling the rap, sorry guys. Also, why did it feel like her teaser has less budget than Winter and Karina’s? It doesn’t feel very SM

Hara

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭435,075
Giselle is super cute but I’m really not feeling the rap, sorry guys. Also, why did it feel like her teaser has less budget than Winter and Karina’s? It doesn’t feel very SM
i think it's because a special video but intead of a practice room they shoot there like i'm pretty sure that karina will dance in her blue room and ningning will sing next to the graffiti while the musc video will have something from winter video

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,465,564
Pronouns
She/Her
lol did they just spoil the song's whole rap section or is just a random verse they made her do for this? guess we'll have to wait and see...
No....it's more like Mark's rap before SuperM debut....the rap wasn't a part of any song but it had the instrumental of Super Car.
This rap is about showcasing Giselle's skills.

Vintaege

Cornucopia of useless informations
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭111,740
She has so much potential! This is just the start. I'm so happy we won't get embarrassed by so called rapping.

Honestly I'm already in love with her. Bias wrecker!

ellybelly

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭46,700
The only bad thing about this is that the clarification never has the same attention as the "scandal":

am I the only who doesn’t actually care if the texts are real or not? if it was somehow true (which lbr it most likely is not) tbh she has every right to be annoyed at the company for prioritising the men at SM. how many more NCT members do we need? no hate to them but I’m so sick of SM’s bias towards men whilst the girls constantly get the bare minimum. so honestly, even if what she said was true, I admire her for speaking her mind because I’m sure the girls are thinking the same way as we are even if they can’t express it

anaira

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭42,275
I'm so sad that these girls are getting so much hate already ya'll...
I'm seeing hate tweets go viral rn. People calling her a bad raper, negative comments about the concept, Karina's "scandal".
i feel like they are going to be the most hated gg ever
idk it's just sad... :(

Hara

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭435,075
I'm seeing hate tweets go viral rn. People calling her a bad raper, negative comments about the concept, Karina's "scandal".
they are just stan twt new punching bag rv got a lot of hate in their first years but stan twt wasn't a thing back than so it seems less honestly i just focus on my faves instead of spending time fighting with people i don't care about stan twt will find a new thing to focus soon

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,636,766

There's just so much hate on Twitter and other social media.

You just need to find some safe places (like the H+ artist threads) in which to hang out.

AstroBaby

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭520,400
and it makes the fandom there worse too bc ppl become super defensive about even legitimate criticism so that it basically becomes an echo chamber where everything SM does is perfect and genius...critical thinking is needed all around-

Top Bottom