aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

anaira

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭42,275
they are just stan twt new punching bag rv got a lot of hate in their first years but stan twt wasn't a thing back than so it seems less honestly i just focus on my faves instead of spending time fighting with people i don't care about stan twt will find a new thing to focus soon
yeah, I'm reading YouTube and reddit comments and they are mostly positive, I guess? I wonder what's knetz reaction.
I should stop paying attention to stan twt, it's really a mess there..

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭34,500
There's just so much hate on Twitter and other social media.

You just need to find some safe places (like the H+ artist threads) in which to hang out.
You are right... Twitter and IG are the worst for me, cuz I found so much hate comments for aespa on there. I understand if they give constructive criticsm for giselle but most of them just making fun of her for the sake of clouts... :confused: This thread is one of the safest place for me lol

AstroBaby

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭520,400
Giselle is super cute but I’m really not feeling the rap, sorry guys. Also, why did it feel like her teaser has less budget than Winter and Karina’s? It doesn’t feel very SM
yeah her rap was about what I expected of a singer who taught herself to rap recently. Not bad but not amazing either, the fact that she wrote it shows a lot of potential though and with the right song she'll do fine. She is definitely not exceptionally bad for a kpop rapper like twitter is trying to say is the case.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭34,500
Giselle's SYNK video on twitter reach 1M faster than Winter's (Winter's video needs around 2 days to reach it)

I guess people are curious with members position. Cant wait for ningning to singing and karina to dancing :heartublob:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,918,420
That definitely was only a teaser to showcase her role in the group as a rapper. No rap would be that long in a song. Lol 😂

well.. that's why I try not to read comments whenever I see their teasers posted. they comment the same thing over and over. boring.
As for being "the most hated GG" I doubt that. I mean.. the more popular any group gets the more hate they will receive. Look at twice, BP, and RV. people still hating on them for petty reasons. And before debut people always seem to make judgement cuz they know nothing about them. it will pass. once they make their debut and finally out there promoting .. people usually change their opinions and wind up loving them. 😂for those continuing to hate will probably be those who never give them a chance in the first place.

bQhnUaK.gif

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,636,766
yeah her rap was about what I expected of a singer who taught herself to rap recently. Not bad but not amazing either, the fact that she wrote it shows a lot of potential though and with the right song she'll do fine. She is definitely not exceptionally bad for a kpop rapper though like twitter is trying to act like.

Yes, not amazing, but what impressed me was the attitude she projected as she was rapping. I don't know if one can really learn it, but she had it.

ellybelly

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭46,700
I'm so sad that these girls are getting so much hate already ya'll...
I'm seeing hate tweets go viral rn. People calling her a bad raper, negative comments about the concept, Karina's "scandal".
i feel like they are going to be the most hated gg ever
idk it's just sad... :(
they are going to be okay. the more hate they get, the more it means they are successful and worth talking about! I just hope the girls will be able to deal with the hate in a healthy way. these scandals are all so petty

ellybelly

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭46,700
yeah, I'm reading YouTube and reddit comments and they are mostly positive, I guess? I wonder what's knetz reaction.
PANN girls will hate them no matter what but that’s nothing new. they can stay bitter. comments on NAVER are much more kinder! lots of people are looking forward to Winter

SwolMingyu

☾ #1 Meanie Stan ☾ Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭199,740
I'm so excited for Giselle! The fact that she wrote the rap shows a lot of promise and she can only improve as time goes on. I think in an official song her rapping will fit in a really well and I'm excited to see what she does for Black Mamba given her rapping was praised in it.
PANN girls will hate them no matter what but that’s nothing new. they can stay bitter. comments on NAVER are much more kinder! lots of people are looking forward to Winter
Who doesn't PANN hate is the real question

camille

MY | ningmeng Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭139,931
Yes, not amazing, but what impressed me was the attitude she projected as she was rapping. I don't know if one can really learn it, but she had it.
Yes I agree. I was impressed by her rap by SM standards, but what I liked the most was her attitude. I don't like rap at all but what made me like hers was the confident attitude she had. I didn't understand the lyrics but she sounded and looked like someone confident in her skills and that made it 100 times better. Often you can see when an idol rapper was chosen to be a rapper by the agency, but Giselle definitely looks like she owns her position. She looked like a rapper.

Liquorish

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭30,000
just came back to so much happening at the same time omg.... i don't think giselle's rap was anything special, but she had the attitude down and it wasn't bad at all, let alone as awful as stan twitter is making it out to be. either way, SM allowing her to handle songwriting this early into her career shows they have a lot of faith in her as an artist, so in all likeness this was just a little teaser meant to get us acquainted to her position and black mamba is where she's really going to pop off.

Liquorish

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭30,000
Yes I agree. I was impressed by her rap by SM standards, but what I liked the most was her attitude. I don't like rap at all but what made me like hers was the confident attitude she had. I didn't understand the lyrics but she sounded and looked like someone confident in her skills and that made it 100 times better. Often you can see when an idol rapper was chosen to be a rapper by the agency, but Giselle definitely looks like she owns her position. She looked like a rapper.
sorry for double posting lol but to my knowledge giselle did audition as a rapper last year so it's not like they slapped the position on her and threw her on stage, and you could tell from the way she carried herself during that teaser. i'm excited to see what she has in store!!

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,465,564
Pronouns
She/Her
Yes, she owns her position.

I'd love to see Giselle perform on stage with Mark and Taeyeong. And I think there's a good chance of that happening.
please don't get my hopes up:feelsblankie:

Reactions: dnb

AstroBaby

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭520,400
here's the pann article on Giselle and it's not that bad all things considered. The general vibe is that she's fine, the meanest comments are more about SM than her

camille

MY | ningmeng Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭139,931
sorry for double posting lol but to my knowledge giselle did audition as a rapper last year so it's not like they slapped the position on her and threw her on stage, and you could tell from the way she carried herself during that teaser. i'm excited to see what she has in store!!
yes I know !! That's what I meant haha, you can see she wanted to be a rapper and it wasn't forced upon her. She only trained for a year so her talent is still a bit raw, I'm sure her rapping skills will improve with the years she definitely has potential

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭508,750
I read some comments, two or three kind of comments :

- Her rap, her flow is quite good, SM might have some rap lesson
- People find her rap good ? The bar is that low ?
- Others trying to explain that in the industry idols don't really have a serious training about rap, hip-hop, even for Big 3

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,636,766
Imo some people are exaggerating these number theories way too much. Maybe they are just simple numbers represented by members, that's it. It's not that deep.......

I know. Look at @YooJiminFeed's comment in

The pseudo-math analysis is

2 = 1 Real and 1 Virtual​

but every mathematician knows it should be

1 + i = 1 Real + 1 Imaginary​

Top Bottom