aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

Hara

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭435,075
no....i mean until this day SM haven't explain why those numbers for NCT...i doubt they will explain it for aespa, but about the symbols i wish for a little story (with the AI thing):sanapray:
we have numbers, animals, symbol and weird words (the only thing from the lore that we know)

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,466,064
Pronouns
She/Her
something for sure is: that SM was hinting about black mamba months ago👏👏👏

Mochiface

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭43,100
anybody think that Giselle might have some kind of magical connexion ????

i mean her symbol really looks like the wiccan horned god symbol
and weirdly she's the only one with an imaginary animal ( the unicorn) while all the other member have real animal as their representative animal

oohsehun

삐약삐약 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,950
exo have numbers too (ningning & sehun have the same one!) and for the last 8yrs theyve rly only been used for goods. ex: stickers for lightsticks, jerseys, keychains, etc. :confused: so its possible aespa's won't have any special meaning either other than to make member goods more unique from each other. but still hoping that they might!

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,918,820
anybody have a clue about the meaning behind the numbers or the symbol ????

idk.. could mean nothing. 😂 or maybe it's just a number to identify with the members. sm usually does that with their groups. ie. RV with colors and animals, Exo with superpowers, numbers etc.

I'm more confused what the hashtags mean. ie #rekall #flat etc.

yes....this is a well balanced group + it's hard to pick a bias, right now for me is Karina, but all of them are so charming that maybe i won't have a bias at the end.

I think it will just break down to personal preference. Like for me I usually tend to have a soft spot towards singers more so I might lean towards NingNing.

you guys think we'll get something at 12 kst today?

Vintaege

Cornucopia of useless informations
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭111,740
Sooo excited!! I heard mcountdown won't air otherwise we could've gotten a teaser tomorrow from them :(

Tomorrow we will get Karina's neon background pics and if we are lucky we may get a group teaser later at night :sanapray:

Maybe we will get some kind of article tomorrow since Synk teasers will be done...

Vintaege

Cornucopia of useless informations
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭111,740
I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW THEY LEAK THOSE BUT THEY TOO CUTE
ALSO A WINTER SELCA??? GISELLE POWER​
Yeah how does these pictures even leak?...I thought they only allow trusted people to be their followers if it's private acc?

Hara

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭435,075
Yeah how does these pictures even leak?...I thought they only allow trusted people to be their followers if it's private acc?
no idea honestly like with karina endless pre debut pics

Top Bottom