aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

Benu

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭88,709
According to the translation the black mamba is responsible for separating them.
It reminds me that every EXO cb (since pathcodes for me) you could guess something about the story.
We can start the theories now, :sejeongcry::weep:

Edit: It doesn't necessarily have to be in the lyrics ... there are two possibilities, the story is told in the lyrics (similar to MAMA), or in the MV (what I'm waiting for).

Last edited:

Liquorish

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭30,000
personally i'm obsessed with sm's wacky and borderline nonsensical songs so that description has me really hyped, if i were to nitpick i'd complain about how it gives off the impression that the avatars will be getting a great deal of focus in the music video but i'll gladly ignore that because i still haven't wrapped my head around the fact that they're really coming and with a catchy dance track at that :sejeongcry:

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,469,564
Pronouns
She/Her
i don't think SM will take a risk with the debut song...maybe later....i think i'll be public friendly

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,918,920
i don't think SM will take a risk with the debut song...maybe later....i think i'll be public friendly

well. i'm not sure. was Mama and Happiness considered safe songs? I don't think they were that "public friendly" :unsure::unsure:
Either way... I don't think they song will chart high. its usually not until much later when members have certain reputation as a artists or singer the G.P. warms up to them. As for kpop fans I think as usual they will be pretty harsh. It could be the most awesome song but haters gonna bash it anyway. :cautious:

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭34,500
WINTER'S VOICE IS SOOO CUTE :tears: her schoolmates are right, her voice sounds like fairy

And "Be my eye(?)" is their greetings

SwolMingyu

☾ #1 Meanie Stan ☾ Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭199,740
WINTER'S VOICE IS SOOO CUTE :tears: her schoolmates are right, her voice sounds like fairy

I was hearing "be my ai" but I might be wrong...

All the girls introductions are so cute! I literally can't wait until the 17th I'm so excited

Mochiface

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭43,100

i think it's "be My AE " like their AE are their counterparts in their universe

who could mean be my counterparts

but in korean it sounds like AI and AI in japanese means love

which means their greetings could also mean " be my love"

Mochiface

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭43,100
the fact that they all mention their symbol in their voice message it's really cute

EmmnQaGXEAA-5Ve

EmmnjxoXYAcCHIf

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,918,920
i think it's "be My AE " like their AE are their counterparts in their universe

who could mean be my counterparts

but in korean it sounds like AI and AI in japanese means love

which means their greetings could also mean " be my love"

yes.. I think so too. "be my ae" (ai etc) it's just when it's pronounced it sounds like "eye" :unsure::giggle:

Top Bottom