aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,482,364
Pronouns
She/Her

i doesn't look like her on the first pic....the other one was with the guitar is very possible

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,920,420
I didn't expect anything and now you're telling me that not only we got a teaser today, but we may get another one today ???? LIKE WE'RE GETTING AT LEAST 4 TEASERS IN 2 DAYS???? No I must be dreaming

some were saying not to expect it. but would seem a bit strange for the other members not to get individual black mamba teasers. It's 2 days away so if they plan to tease the other members I would think every 12 hours at least? then a group teaser

AstroBaby

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭520,400
i doesn't look like her on the first pic....the other one was with the guitar is very possible

the 1st one I'm 50% sure its Hyoju, sm ex-trainee, the one w/ the guitar was Winter for sure
yeah I was more referring to the first pic since guitar girl is pretty much confirmed to be Winter at this point

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,920,420
IT GIRLS

haha. when the intro teaser came out i saw some I-fan comments bout if sm favoring karina. but this rank shows otherwise. also idk why they said that cuz I'm sure that was only Karina's ver. and will probably get a version with each member. people need to stop thinking so hard.

anyway... that's pretty big deal they all made the top 100 and they haven't even debut yet. :cool:

Vintaege

Cornucopia of useless informations
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭111,740
If they release 1 teaser at 6pm kst then we might get teaser for other 3 girls but if not then we are getting just a mv teaser

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,482,364
Pronouns
She/Her
So...no teaser?????

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,920,420
If they release 1 teaser at 6pm kst then we might get teaser for other 3 girls but if not then we are getting just a mv teaser

So...no teaser?????

I bit surprised. then I noticed well.. that "intro" teaser didn't have "Karina teaser" attached to it. So maybe they won't do a teaser for each member. Maybe that was it? Then again, why would they call it "intro"? And would seem strange to only have Karina in it. maybe they will have just one more tonight with all members before the full MV release.

this debut keep me guessing till the very end. :unsure: :unsure: :TipPar::ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭34,500
Kinda upset we didn't get another teaser, it looks like we won't see the other members... I get that Jimin is the center and face of the group but the difference is too obvious, SM could at least pretend that they care about the other members...
Ikr... It could also effect karina in negative ways if shes the only aespa members who get this kind of teaser... I hope tonight we get other members teaser too :/

Hara

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭435,075
Kinda upset we didn't get another teaser, it looks like we won't see the other members... I get that Jimin is the center and face of the group but the difference is too obvious, SM could at least pretend that they care about the other members...
sm does this a lot unfortunatly i remember people hating kai pre debut because he was pushed so much by the agency and people called exo "kai and friends" but yeah i would prefer too to see every girl be promoted the same so i hope things will be different when they debut i mean look at winter she got at ##19 in brand reputation with nothing sm better see the hype and do something

also best girls

Top Bottom