aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

camille

MY | ningmeng Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭139,931
There's a theory that Black Mamba took control of Karina and the girls are going to save her in Black Mamba. Could be an explanation, the intro could be like a prequel

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,482,364
Pronouns
She/Her
There's a theory that Black Mamba took control of Karina and the girls are going to save her in Black Mamba. Could be an explanation, the intro could be like a prequel
i hope so...that's the only explanation of yesterday's karina teaser pics....

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,920,420
the first and the last are at least in the mv
my theory for the karina intro is that it's actually the end of the mv seeing as sm keeps talking about lore and about how black mamba is aespa enemy

I think either theory would make sense. And would be just like SM to have a twist like that. Black Mamba took over Karina at the end of the MV and Karina becomes like the new Black mamba etc.

or the intro is actually an intro and they release karina of her curse.

It still feels so unreal...we were talking about this group for so long and finally we will see them tomorrow....i'm overwhelmed:peepoblanket:

I just started getting back into them this year when more news and hype about their debut so it wasn't too bad. whenever there was news about them debuting and it came and passed I just kinda gave up and said... well.. when it happens it happens. and when there was a rumor again they would debut this Oct. I was like ok... I will not believe it till I see it. Lol. the time has finally come!

*ae*butterlfy

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,800
I'm super excited about this group. Everything from the concept to the members seems so spectacular. I can't wait to see their live stages and really get to see the girls work together and see their skills. Black Mamba sounds promising so far but it also sounds like the audio in Karina's SYNK video.

SwolMingyu

☾ #1 Meanie Stan ☾ Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭199,740
I feel like the snippet aespa twitter has been passing around for so long is definitely somehow incorporated into the song somewhere, whether it be a pre-chorus or bridge section. But regardless I'm so excited! This mv looks so high quality and you can tell SM didn't mess around for this debut.

I do hope we get some sort of teasers of Ningning, Winter and Giselle with Black Mamba, I think they'd serve as a better example of the era in comparison to the other teaser images we got. That and I just enjoyed Karina's photos with Black Mamba more than the other concepts

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,920,420
trending #7 on youtube kr :shablob:

yup

thank you! :heartpar:

I feel like the snippet aespa twitter has been passing around for so long is definitely somehow incorporated into the song somewhere, whether it be a pre-chorus or bridge section. But regardless I'm so excited! This mv looks so high quality and you can tell SM didn't mess around for this debut.

I do hope we get some sort of teasers of Ningning, Winter and Giselle with Black Mamba, I think they'd serve as a better example of the era in comparison to the other teaser images we got. That and I just enjoyed Karina's photos with Black Mamba more than the other concepts

would be cool but unlikely since their debut is tomorrow. unless they release later as a BTS digital photoshoot jacket or single album. also seems like Karina's character gets possessed by the black mamba to maybe become a black mamba herself. that's why the connection.

SwolMingyu

☾ #1 Meanie Stan ☾ Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭199,740
I just had a thought, and this is in regards to whether or not the fan theory/rumour of more girls being added later on turns out to be true. What if black mamba separated them in the universe hence why some girls end up debuting later? I don't think more girls will be added personally but it was just a thought while I was talking to my friend about the girls and Helen

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,636,866
OMG! WAS JUST GONNA SAY I'VE BEEN PLAYING THEIR TIK TOK VIDS OVER AND OVER JUST AS MUCH AT THE TEASER CUZ I WANT TO SEE MORE OF THEIR PERSONALITIES.

Those TikTok videos were gooood!

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,920,420
I just had a thought, and this is in regards to whether or not the fan theory/rumour of more girls being added later on turns out to be true. What if black mamba separated them in the universe hence why some girls end up debuting later? I don't think more girls will be added personally but it was just a thought while I was talking to my friend about the girls and Helen

didn't sm make a statement like "we won't be adding any more members... for now."

I remember back when RV debut and there were like sm trainee cameos in "happiness" mv and everyone speculated there would be more "velvet" subunits. and nothing happened 😂😂 so... I'm just gonna leave it alone. if they add more members cool. I did want a larger group. But if they dont'.. I think it's fine cuz I'm already growing to love this four.

Those TikTok videos were gooood!

I need more!!! :feelsblankie:

SwolMingyu

☾ #1 Meanie Stan ☾ Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭199,740
didn't sm make a statement like "we won't be adding any more members... for now."

I remember back when RV debut and there were like sm trainee cameos in "happiness" mv and everyone speculated there would be more "velvet" subunits. and nothing happened 😂😂 so... I'm just gonna leave it alone. if they add more members cool. I did want a larger group. But if they dont'.. I think it's fine cuz I'm already growing to love this four.

I need more!!! :feelsblankie:
That's essentially where I'm at at this point. If they add more they add more, if not then I'm happy with the four we have :heartublob:

Last edited:

Shosho

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,300
Waaaa. so good to see all this content TT I'm wondering if we'll get some kind of teaser at 12am today? Though I doubt because MV release is already tomorrow, but I wish we can see them introducing themselves in a video rather than just an audio

Top Bottom