aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

SwolMingyu

☾ #1 Meanie Stan ☾ Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭199,740
I was going to say it feels like a pregnant woman's about to go into induced labor and we're going to see the babies. But it's taken longer than 9 months. Much longer.

A number of us were on the SMNGG thread at OH. (I think @camille and a few others were there.) That thread got started back in 2014. Then some of us moved over to H+, and this thread got started last year.

And now we're here! Debut in less than 24 hours!
OH feels like such a long time ago, talking about MCC and Ningning and Yiyang's first appearance as SMRookies... Finding out Herin would be on Idol School, all the members have now come back and it feels so surreal that we've finally made it, that the girls finally made it. :heartublob:

camille

MY | ningmeng Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭139,931
I can't believe that SM found a name so weird for aespa but we're getting a fandom name that isn't even a word that works on its own. We all thought that Navis could be our fandom name but MY??? I didn't expect it. At least they found a cute meaning and I like that they gave a name to the universe where the ae live, it adds to the lore. It's not THAT bad but I wouldn't have minded to wait a bit more if it meant getting a fandom name more original

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,482,464
Pronouns
She/Her
I was going to say it feels like a pregnant woman's about to go into induced labor and we're going to see the babies. But it's taken longer than 9 months. Much longer.

A number of us were on the SMNGG thread at OH. (I think @camille and a few others were there.) That thread got started back in 2014. Then some of us moved over to H+, and this thread got started last year.

And now we're here! Debut in less than 24 hours!
yes, and all the time we were desperate for news (during this year) and cursing SM, the girls were already preparing for the debut:TzuyuKek:
I joined Onehallyu and Hallyuplus just to find out more about smngg. Been waiting for them since 2016 and I still can't believe debut is happening. I have no idea how we were able to survive the droughts.
Me too...i only came here for them after lurking in OH, and it was a good decision...they are finally here:peepoblanket:

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,482,464
Pronouns
She/Her
SM as always: 1 thing good + 1 thing not that good...
I was happy about the Vlive channel...and then the fandom name.....
it's not terrible (it's related to the concept) but....ohhh it would has been better if it was related to the real world:facepalm:...

The positive points are: it's short and the meaning is perfect to stop delusional fans:poggers:

Bellamy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,482,464
Pronouns
She/Her

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,636,866

Wow, aespaSubs is up and running.

I'm impressed by all the stuff that's come out in the last few days. TikTok posts, a subbing team, fandom name, etc. Everything is happening so quickly.

I wonder when they'll release the lightstick design. And no, I don't mean the lightstick that has a clown.

And speaking of novel things, I wonder if they plan on having Twitch accounts (or accounts on some other platform similar to Twitch). Which would be one way for fans to follow the avatars.

Bellamy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,482,464
Pronouns
She/Her
Wow, aespaSubs is up and running.

I'm impressed by all the stuff that's come out in the last few days. TikTok posts, a subbing team, fandom name, etc. Everything is happening so quickly.

I wonder when they'll release the lightstick design. And no, I don't mean the lightstick that has a clown.

And speaking of novel things, I wonder if they plan on having Twitch accounts (or accounts on some other platform similar to Twitch). Which would be one way for fans to follow the avatars.
yes....there are a lot of people waiting for them!!! about the lighstick...a pretty one with a strong light please.

Reactions: dnb

Bellamy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,482,464
Pronouns
She/Her
less than twelve hours....wow
but since the MV will drop at 4 AM for me....i'll just wait until morning :poggers:

Top Bottom