aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,920,420
Waaaa. so good to see all this content TT I'm wondering if we'll get some kind of teaser at 12am today? Though I doubt because MV release is already tomorrow, but I wish we can see them introducing themselves in a video rather than just an audio

Hoping as well but doubtful as yes... full mv already tomorrow 6pm kst😋

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,482,364
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm excited!!!! The girls receiving so much support is what i wanted...so i'm happy.
The tik tok videos are good....Winter is like a baby, why?!!! Ningning is cute as well but in a different way.They all look fun but i really want to see Giselle talking and joking....and about Karina...she is already my bias.

ellybelly

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭46,700
the MV teaser with just karina was such a serve and unique. but the new MV teaser seemed a bit too blackpinkish for my liking. I really hope SM doesn’t go down the path of turning them into a second Blackpink just for western clout :/ I really want them to be unique

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,636,866
It still feels so unreal...we were talking about this group for so long and finally we will see them tomorrow....i'm overwhelmed:peepoblanket:

I was going to say it feels like a pregnant woman's about to go into induced labor and we're going to see the babies. But it's taken longer than 9 months. Much longer.

A number of us were on the SMNGG thread at OH. (I think @camille and a few others were there.) That thread got started back in 2014. Then some of us moved over to H+, and this thread got started last year.

And now we're here! Debut in less than 24 hours!

Hara

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭435,075
I was going to say it feels like a pregnant woman's about to go into induced labor and we're going to see the babies. But it's taken longer than 9 months. Much longer.

A number of us were on the SMNGG thread at OH. (I think @camille and a few others were there.) That thread got started back in 2014. Then some of us moved over to H+, and this thread got started last year.

And now we're here! Debut in less than 24 hours!
i also was on the thread on onehallyu and it's insane that they are finally debuting

Vintaege

Cornucopia of useless informations
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭111,740
It still feels unreal. In 2018 I fell in love with Ningning's voice and got interested in srg. I was getting frustrated waiting for smngg to debut. Almost distracted myself but Karina's appearance in Want mv brought me back. I remember we thought smngg going to appear in smtown concert but they didn't, 2019 was a year of drought and then CEO announced they are actually going to debut next year. One of the best news I've received. We thought smngg gonna debut in 1Q....there were sooo many rumours about spring debut. Then sad news of Koeun and Lami leaving, drought again for months, getting excited for useless meetings...Hina leaving...Aespa announcement and now we are here today...Aespa debut sooner than ever. I'm so happy, all this waiting was worth it!

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,636,866
I joined Onehallyu and Hallyuplus just to find out more about smngg. Been waiting for them since 2016 and I still can't believe debut is happening. I have no idea how we were able to survive the droughts.

We hallucinated our way through those droughts.

Back in 2018 I was so convinced they'd be debuting that year. I thought I saw signs (Moonlight Angels, a.k.a. DBCS, right?), but in retrospect they all were just in my head.

camille

MY | ningmeng Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭139,931
Since everyone is posting nostalgic posts, here's my turn: I joined OH only for the SRG thread lol, I still sometimes post there but I like the H+ thread better. I've been in this fandom for years and it feels weird to know that in a few hours we're finally getting SMNGG. Everytime there's a post with Ningning I have to look at it multiple times to convince me that it's real. I would've never known on 2015 when I started to get into SRG that I would make so many friends in this fandom and find the fandom where I've been the most comfortable of my life. I'm getting really emotional haha but I'm so glad that I've been able to experience this fandom and to meet so many nice people. I hope that aespa's fandom will never be toxic but knowing how big fandoms are I doubt it....

About aespa's tiktoks, I watched them so many times already ! I can feel that Giselle used Tiktok before being a trainee, I wouldn't be surprised if she was on alt tiktok

lofti

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭295,490
We hallucinated our way through those droughts.

Back in 2018 I was so convinced they'd be debuting that year. I thought I saw signs (Moonlight Angels, a.k.a. DBCS, right?), but in retrospect they all were just in my head.
So many people were convinced 2018 would be the year. I thought Koeun featuring in Yesung's mv in 2017 and Jungyeon's appearance in that BTS mv were hints at a debut in 2018. 🤡

Top Bottom