aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,482,464
Pronouns
She/Her

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,920,420
tbh was there ever a time people didn't complain (not saying you guys are complaining on here) or wasnt disappointed in a fandom name when it is first announced? i mean, it's hard to please everyone. and after a while that 'whining' and shade goes away eventually. In a way I think it's a good thing they named it quickly. fans start to unofficially start to call themselves a name and then when it doesn't become official they cry about it 😂 And also they bypassed the whole submitting your own suggestions. which usually leaves people disappointed as well when their choice is not picked. But anyway.. it's done and over with. can't do anything bout it. We our "MYs" :CupPar:☺️

And is the VLIVE different? I was looking for a FOLLOW button but there was only a JOIN button. and looks like the layout is more interactive than your general.. notifications/updates from a regular VLIVE account. Like I couldn't find their teasers on there.

Last edited:

Mochiface

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭43,100
10min

i want to congratulate every people who stay by Aespa side when they were fox white, moonlight angels, spry , frnz etc.....

and start to lose hope by seeing each member leaving one by one

but stay on their side and kept waiting for this day to happen

camille

MY | ningmeng Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭139,931
And is the VLIVE different? I was looking for a FOLLOW button but there was only a JOIN button. and looks like the layout is more interactive than your general.. notifications/updates from a regular VLIVE account. Like I couldn't find their teasers on there.

It's been a looong time since I last went on Vlive, but SM (finally) made a Vlive channel for SHINee a few weeks ago and when I followed them the layout was kinda the same if I remember well ? I'm just worried because it says that it is temporarly free so I really hope we won't get too much paid content or stuff like that

SwolMingyu

☾ #1 Meanie Stan ☾ Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭199,740
IM IN TEARS ITS SOOOOO GOOD
tumblr_nnfbmgUWH51u14m77o1_400.gif

Top Bottom