SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,908,620
Watched Knowing Brother with AESPA

Great episode, I had lot of fun :shablob:
Is it out with subs yet? :squirtlechristmas:
I didnt doubt would be funny. The girls are naturals for variety😂 i seen many previews on yt but didnt want to spoil it till i saw the full ep

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭508,750
Is it out with subs yet? :squirtlechristmas:
I didnt doubt would be funny. The girls are naturals for variety😂 i seen many previews on yt but didnt want to spoil it till i saw the full ep

Yes it's out with subs, I watched it (y)

It was a whole, between the cast and the girls, it was great. They obviously got more confident, got more experience, got more comfortable with the cast

You'll enjoy a very nice moment :shablob:

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,424,264
Pronouns
She/Her

to some degree haters do concern me. since they use only it as opportunities to send hate and cause chaos within the fandom. thank goodness the girls don't have personal accounts. and this is one reason i am happy they don't. especially with all the suicides and idols suffering anxiety.

well.. I guess that would depend. most news that seems "big" for i-fans never even reach korea news. If it does get to that point then sm (or any korean agency for that matter) usually makes a statement.

shame this happened on Ning's birthday. And was so happy for their win and then this mess happens. I heard Karina got hate too. something about a fan (knowing brothers?) ? telling her ...her dance was not good? and karina wrote an explanation "she was nervous.... etc."? Like why would you tell them such things to make them feel bad? They do their best to entertain fans.. they have no idea what degree their schedules are.. how hard they practice... and you make judgement about them? :rolleyes:

on another note we should have Inkigayo tonight... And they are favored to win. so... :munchlax:

The thing with haters is that they will keep increasing because aespa is getting more popular. Girls need to be really strong and avoid the toxic part of twitter. I did know about Karina...that was sad...it happened the same with Giselle and her rap during their first Knowing Brothers...i hope they learn to ignore the non-constructive critics.

You were right, the 6th win was a "tonight" and not a "tomorrow"...my time zone makes me find out about certain things the next day:TzuyuKek:

Btw,they slayed that encore👏👏👏👏

Last edited:

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭89,650
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
stealing for gif garden

ppEvEcI.gif

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,908,620
The thing with haters is that they will keep increasing because aespa is getting more popular. Girls need to be really strong and avoid the toxic part of twitter. I did know about Karina...that was sad...it happened the same with Giselle and her rap during their first Knowing Brothers...i hope they learn to ignore the non-constructive critics.

You were right, the 6th win was a "tonight" and not a "tomorrow"...my time zone makes me find out about certain things the next day:TzuyuKek:

Btw,they slayed that encore👏👏👏👏

right?! The more popular you are the have more haters as well. And more will try to attack or spread or escalate situations to ruin their image and career. I been kpop fan over 10yrs and follow lot of sm artists and it never fails.. idk why people have this urge to ruin sm artists. but even before debut they try to start rumors about them. Like how they did with Karina. The girls are still rookies and they know they are building up fans so I'm sure they don't make them angry or disappoint them. That's how all newbies are. And.. it's not that they change when they get older. But they become more stable in their lives and career that they are more confident to say what they want without fear. Like their senior groups EXO, taeyeon, super junior... they can pretty much say what they want if they feel angry about something to haters. The girls won't be at that level for probably 5 yrs. when they become more grounded. But yeah.. it is sad they have to deal with these people. If I was the girls I just wouldn't respond back to such comments. But they probably feel everyone else read the comment and want to clarify it :sadpuppy:

:TzuyuKek: No worries. we I-fans all have the same time zone delimma! also the hashtag tweets were confusing me cuz they had #6thwin,#7thwin,#4thwin all in same tweet and I was like WHAT... which one is it?? :ROFLMAO: but I guess it's like 6th music show win,4th SBS win etc. And I'm like ... meh.. just keep it simple... total wins so far for this era comeback is 6 wins. I also see sometimes people tweet for their faves #121 wins ... like they counted the very 1st win ever and again.. not necessary :ROFLMAO:

Idk who is this person but....

I like this explanation:

Lol. says he's a hollywood tv producer. But it sounds more like him just giving his "2 cents" rather than clout or promo. Probably recognizes aespa as up and coming.. but he's right...!!! the U.S. media is always like that. They won't care to talk about something until they see it's a "big deal." They didn't care much for BTS or BP until they started to get more attention. Now they can't seem to shut up about them. Lol. Cuz that's how western entertainment industry is. And its not like they care.. it's all business. So right now they milking it for all it's worth. I used to tag all these media reporters on twitter... maybe you know.. but the jeff benjiman, mike adam, stacy (iheartradio), tamar reporters on upcoming groups.. and say "you might want to seriously look into aespa etc. They have potential to become big". And they will usually ignore me. Then once they see the stats on billboard or YT views then they start tweeting about it :rolleyes:. Like please... Lol.

Yes it's out with subs, I watched it (y)

It was a whole, between the cast and the girls, it was great. They obviously got more confident, got more experience, got more comfortable with the cast

You'll enjoy a very nice moment :shablob:

I found it on kshow! that was pretty fast since it only aired 2 days ago. I downloaded so I can watch on my big screen :shablob:
stealing for gif garden

ppEvEcI.gif

I knew you would like it. LOL.

Last edited:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,908,620
The reply comments were expected. Doubting if it was her words.. the agency... saying this is the first time SM artist apologized.

WHAT? first time and for who? Irene apologized like 6 times?! I've seen Baekhyun, Amber, Taeyeon, Chanyeol, Kangin.. to name a few as well. Even if it's not anything to apologize for, SM artist do apologize.

There are people who just want her to suffer no matter what. It's like.. you wanted an apology.. there it is.. move on now and STFU. :rolleyes:
THIS IS WHAT ANGERS ME ABOUT KPOP.
z0NX25E.gif

Last edited:

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,424,264
Pronouns
She/Her
The reply comments were expected. Doubting if it was her words.. the agency... saying this is the first time SM artist apologized.

WHAT? first time and for who? Irene apologized like 6 times?! I've seen Baekhyun, Amber, Taeyeon, Chanyeol, Kangin.. to name a few as well. Even if it's not anything to apologize for, SM artist do apologize.

There are people who just want her to suffer no matter what. It's like.. you wanted an apology.. there it is.. move on now and STFU. :rolleyes:
THIS IS WHAT ANGERS ME ABOUT KPOP.
z0NX25E.gif
The people who are still criticizing are haters and trolls...the black mys and non-mys who felt offended, have accepted her apologyze, so this case is closed. The rest doesn't matter...and aespa keep slaying.

Bellamy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,424,264
Pronouns
She/Her
SM will send them to The Show, so #Savage7thWin :partydogo:

Bellamy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,424,264
Pronouns
She/Her
That day was a mess....wanted to believe it was SMNGG but at the same time not wanting to be disappointed if it was another project

Reactions: dnb

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,908,620
That day was a mess....wanted to believe it was SMNGG but at the same time not wanting to be disappointed if it was another project

I cant remember already but i do think people were more excited / curious. Its so funny cuz people were using their debut "delay" as a tool to hate on sm then when it finally started to happen people wanted to hate on them and their concept. 😂 make it make sense. but now look at them thriving.

Top Bottom