aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,908,620
The people who are still criticizing are haters and trolls...the black mys and non-mys who felt offended, have accepted her apologyze, so this case is closed. The rest doesn't matter...and aespa keep slaying.

yeah... cuz they want to keep the hate going. they probably salty.

what annoys me is media sites are late and still putting out stories about it. there's some late-comer fans who just hearing about it and when they ask what happen they get misinformed cuz someone always replies with "she said the n-word". Um ... I feel it's important to clarify it was mouthed only as part of the lyrics to a song :rolleyes: . and Not like it was blurted out randomly... or directed to anyone. like c'mon man.

oh well.. it's only been a day. I hope by her birthday this week any drama will die. I know some people are gonna be rude about it on her birthday tho.

Last edited:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,908,620
they will performing on The Show?! :omgwhat:

yeah... you didn't know? :pandasantacookie:

It should be their goodbye stage. except for Show Champion it would conclude them promoting on all shows. I like how they gonna go out winners! I know fans like their favs to promote like 4 weeks but then it's like ... their points drop but still get nominated. then they have to stand there for like a week and lose.
Savage 7th win coming!!

kimsguardian

◗▐⯊▄▌◖◖▐⯊◖ Sixth Place HoETop Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭508,099
Pronouns
He/Him
yeah... you didn't know? :pandasantacookie:

It should be their goodbye stage. except for Show Champion it would conclude them promoting on all shows. I like how they gonna go out winners! I know fans like their favs to promote like 4 weeks but then it's like ... their points drop but still get nominated. then they have to stand there for like a week and lose.
Savage 7th win coming!!

idk that i thought the show only for nugus :bakacat:
but idols these days only promoting for 2 weeks is a normal thing and if they want to add another week then it's gonna be their b-side song :HidePar:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,908,620
but idols these days only promoting for 2 weeks is a normal thing and if they want to add another week then it's gonna be their b-side song :HidePar:

LOL. that is also true. but they still rookies, SM will usually send them on The Show and/or Show Champion during their artists early years. I think also if they know they gonna win. Since I think this one is No attend = no award right? :pandasantacookie: But I'm still nervous cuz even with a big gap idk this show criteria. can votes overtake a lead? :olafdisgust:

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,635,666

LOL. that is also true. but they still rookies, SM will usually send them on The Show and/or Show Champion during their artists early years.

The Show is more open to nugus in the sense that attendance is required and older groups are less likely to be available.

But there's a long record of established groups winning on The Show. For example, Astro, Woodz and Highlight all have won this year:

Last edited:

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭508,750
Also I remember Red Velvet winning on The Show, it might be for nugus but sometimes bigger groups also promote. Moreover lesser known artists can also meet them

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,424,264
Pronouns
She/Her
So the music shows promotions are over and now i'm salty because SM didn't promote any b-side!!!:angry: Such a good mini album....

Girls did talk about other performances (end of the year award ceremonies) so i guess we will see something there, but still:tears:

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,424,264
Pronouns
She/Her

When after this teaser was released, one of the rumors said the rest will be Autumn, Summer and Spring:TzuyuKek:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,908,620
The Show is more open to nugus in the sense that attendance is required and older groups are less likely to be available.

But there's a long record of established groups winning on The Show. For example, Astro, Woodz and Highlight all have won this year:

Also I remember Red Velvet winning on The Show, it might be for nugus but sometimes bigger groups also promote. Moreover lesser known artists can also meet them

that would make sense I guess. since most senior groups are unlikely to attend The Show. So a no attend = no award rule would give nugus more or a chance to win. :pandasantacookie: There are exceptions of course. On rare occasions there might be a senior group like a red velvet or Twice. For whatever reason who knows. maybe they have a clear schedule that day or just looking to pick up a "easy win". :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,908,620

When after this teaser was released, one of the rumors said the rest will be Autumn, Summer and Spring:TzuyuKek:

LMAO!! :TzuyuKek: honestly idk where these rumors come from?? Or if they are just people making sh*t up to troll? People did the same thing with Red Velvet. saying there would be new members and sub units like Blue Velvet.. Yellow Velvet... Black Velvet. they said SMNGG was gonna be a counterpart of NCT and have same graduation type system and look.. only 4 members and still 4 members. 😂😂😂 I hope this finally puts to rest they are not adding any new members!

Top Bottom