aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,424,264
Pronouns
She/Her
Their first overseas performance and with a crowd? (I hope some MYs can go to cheer for them)😍

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,635,766
I'm not even up to date what's going on in my own country. Lol. But... they do large gathering events now? :pandasantathink:

Yes, they do large gatherings now. A lot of them are outdoors, e.g., NFL and MLB games.

And there have been indoor concerts in venues that hold up to 3000 people. But many (most?) of these concerts require you to provide proof of COVID vaccination or a negative test.

This has been going on for a few months now. It helps that states in the northeastern USA have among the highest vaccination rates in the nation. In my state there are a few towns that even have vaccination rates of > 95%. Last time I checked my hometown was at 88%.

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,913,120
FDPHrhiWQAQnI2n

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,913,120
Yes, they do large gatherings now. A lot of them are outdoors, e.g., NFL and MLB games.

And there have been indoor concerts in venues that hold up to 3000 people. But many (most?) of these concerts require you to provide proof of COVID vaccination or a negative test.

This has been going on for a few months now. It helps that states in the northeastern USA have among the highest vaccination rates in the nation. In my state there are a few towns that even have vaccination rates of > 95%. Last time I checked my hometown was at 88%.

I see. yeah.. our state is way behind all of that. Not that I'm complaining tho. I feel we should ease into it slowly. cuz I feel everyone seems to be in some hurry. Like I know we need to get our economy back running again.. but this covid will never get better if we rush into it. But.. its not up to me. :rolleyes: Well... hope they girls stay safe. Most likely they will need to be vaccinated (if they aren't already). :ppav:

Reactions: dnb
Top Bottom