aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,453,764
Pronouns
She/Her
So this was a spoiler...as expected from Ningning:wesmart:

There's a chance for SOTY here...i'm 75% sure they will win at least 1 SOTY award

SM being SM

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,913,720
So this was a spoiler...as expected from Ningning:wesmart:

There's a chance for SOTY here...i'm 75% sure they will win at least 1 SOTY award

SM being SM

Granted if SM artists attend... I think aespa will have very high chance for "New Artist".

SOTY I would say YES but knowing MNET they won't give a daesang to a rookie group. Even if the song did so well chart-wise and impact-wise. They will most likely give it to a sunbae like BTS/Butter :cautious:

The other daesangs seem more out of reach. I feel like NCT should either get Artist or Album. They had tremendous growth and sold lot of albums. then again, Mnet might give it to bts cuz... "they bts".:cautious:

Best Dance Performance Female
Group Worldwide Fan's Choice Top 10

these are also in reach... but... feel they are more anyone's game.

Last edited:

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,453,764
Pronouns
She/Her
Granted if SM artists attend... I think aespa will have very high chance for "New Artist".

SOTY I would say YES but knowing MNET they won't give a daesang to a rookie group. Even if the song did so well chart-wise and impact-wise. They will most likely give it to a sunbae like BTS/Butter :cautious:

The other daesangs seem more out of reach. I feel like NCT should either get Artist or Album. They had tremendous growth and sold lot of albums. then again, Mnet might give it to bts cuz... "they bts".:cautious:

Best Dance Performance Female
Group Worldwide Fan's Choice Top 10

these are also in reach... but... feel they are more anyone's game.
Yes, the chances of BTS winning everything are so real.(I'm crossing fingers for NCT tho)
aespa ROTY is secure! But i still have hopes for SOTY. Now, if it's not with MAMA, it will be with Melon Music Awards.
I think their biggest competition for Best Dance is Itzy?...so i wouldn't be surprise if they don't win that.

And watching what has happened in previous years, they could have gotten Best Girl Group nomination too, but i guess we have next year.:catpopcorn:

Bellamy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,453,764
Pronouns
She/Her
I found these videos yesterday...:TzuyuKek:

Last edited:

Bellamy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,453,764
Pronouns
She/Her

Bellamy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,453,764
Pronouns
She/Her
Next Level on Masked Singer:fab:
I don't know who is he, but he did amazing!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: dnb

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,913,720
Yes, the chances of BTS winning everything are so real.(I'm crossing fingers for NCT tho)
aespa ROTY is secure! But i still have hopes for SOTY. Now, if it's not with MAMA, it will be with Melon Music Awards.
I think their biggest competition for Best Dance is Itzy?...so i wouldn't be surprise if they don't win that.

And watching what has happened in previous years, they could have gotten Best Girl Group nomination too, but i guess we have next year.:catpopcorn:

:facepalm:
I mean.. even if you count their BE album. Sure.. they sold millions. But so did other artists this year. So being a "Million Seller" is not as "special" as it used to be. And they did the bare minimum of promoting BE in Korea. And they didn't even promote Butter or My Universe in Korea. Would seem a bit unfair to those like NCT who were so active promoting their songs. But.. again... when has MAMA / MNET ever been fair. They know bts is like brining in money to Korea and have influence. Although... on the other hand.. how long is that gonna last? I'm curious as to see what really happens this year! :catpopcorn:

Top Bottom