aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,914,920
i was wondering why is it only giselle who came out from arrival gate, where are the other member? :jinjudge:

i hope it's only jetlag & they're all okay :sanapray:

yes. poor babies. they were tested negative departing from the U.S. so it would seem unlikely they got covid from that short time and on the plane ride. I hoping it's only common cold symptoms. :pandafrozen:

RE-EDIT:

WORDS FROM JIMIN

Last edited:

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,465,164
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm glad that they enoyed their time in US, i hope they can rest a little now, especially if they have a cold. (I'm relieved that it isn't covid).

So the fansites (some of them or all) that went to US are considered sasaengs , right?
Because i understand if there are picture of the girls in the airport, the parade or the cookie event but what about the photos of them just walking or shopping...they were followed everywhere, and i'm not talking about those photos/videos from cellphones, i mean the professional photos.

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭508,750
So the fansites (some of them or all) that went to US are considered sasaengs , right?
Because i understand if there are picture of the girls in the airport, the parade or the cookie event but what about the photos of them just walking or shopping...they were followed everywhere, and i'm not talking about those photos/videos from cellphones, i mean the professional photos.

For official events it's okay, it's even expected to see fans, fansites, etc

Everything else it's mostly stalking even if everyone is aware about it

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,914,920
I'm glad that they enoyed their time in US, i hope they can rest a little now, especially if they have a cold. (I'm relieved that it isn't covid).

Its kinda borderline IMO. walking on public streets and shopping malls are still in public. So if someone wants to take a photo/video it's not against the law. It can be considered stalking tho. The thing is... most people will say its creepy or "leave them alone". But when those photos hit the internet all of a sudden everyone is interested and happy to get "an update" what they are doing. LOL. kinda hypocritical... but... it never fails. Of course.. if they were taken like in their hotel room then obviously no one would stand for something like that :JudgyDubu:

Top Bottom