aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,465,364
Pronouns
She/Her
Now that they have a "certified" daesang, haters are quiet:fab:
Congrats again to aespa, they have achieved so much in their first year after all the hard work, well deserved!:hehe:

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,465,364
Pronouns
She/Her

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,915,420
Now that they have a "certified" daesang, haters are quiet:fab:
Congrats again to aespa, they have achieved so much in their first year after all the hard work, well deserved!:hehe:

Lol. actually I've seen some haters being more verbal cuz they salty. saying sm paid for it blah blah. A lot of people just don't understand too how most of these award shows work. This is Melon. mostly based on digital score and charting. I see people saying why so and so didn't win cuz "they were extremely active this year". Um.. you can be extremely active but still flop on the charts. and if they bother to get their head out of their asses they would see how 'next level' and 'savage' were digimons even topping bts in in longevity. it's why they keep getting nominated on weekly music shows. cuz their digitals are still high. so they definitely deserved all their awards and especiall the daesang!!! :shablob:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,915,420
Wow. And against tough competition, too.

actually twice was in 4th place and Next Level was in 3rd place. but I guess they got bumped up to 2nd after the voting etc. But I'm also guessing MYs focused on "savage" to vote for cuz then split voting for both savage and NL would be stupid. Lol.
You can see how these shows really differ with the criteria too. Like IU and aespa was against each other too yesterday for music core (or was it music bank?) and IU won.

FFlVBNUVcAUpEZG

I'm just amazed NL is still even in the top running! Let alone Savage. that's why I was confused why technically didn't win MELON SOTY and butter did? Since every day I would check Melon and NL was always higher rank than butter. And then it had better longevity. but someone tried to explain they had better streams or whatever and I guess that is when again.. a larger fandom had advantage. idk.

Last edited:

Bellamy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,465,364
Pronouns
She/Her
That #Savage8thWin is the cherry on top!

actually twice was in 4th place and Next Level was in 3rd place. but I guess they got bumped up to 2nd after the voting etc. But I'm also guessing MYs focused on "savage" to vote for cuz then split voting for both savage and NL would be stupid. Lol.
Now that Savage can't be nominated anymore, does Next Level have a chance....maybe? I would be really surprised if Next Level get a win:pandasantathink:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,915,420
That #Savage8thWin is the cherry on top!

Now that Savage can't be nominated anymore, does Next Level have a chance....maybe? I would be really surprised if Next Level get a win:pandasantathink:

That's what some MYs were asking too... and I think it's possible. as long as they don't get triple crown (forget which show has the 3 maximum.. inkigayo?) and as long as their points are still high i dont see why not? but... also depends what other songs will be released. like if another IU digimon releases something makes is harder.

:shablob:

Last edited:
Top Bottom