aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,636,866
UNRELEASED SONG THO??? !!! :poggers::MomoShook::omfgpepe:

"Welcome to KWANGYA". With all English lyrics.

ee0319b5-e905-42ea-b965-964612c84aed.jpg

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,482,564
Pronouns
She/Her
The only thing SM need to do is: let them sing live! The girls will do the rest. I know they will be nervous, but this will be a good experience for them.
+a new song!!! I can't wait!

Reactions: dnb

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,636,866
The only thing SM need to do is: let them sing live! The girls will do the rest. I know they will be nervous, but this will be a good experience for them.

I'm hoping they sing live, but I've read reports that they sometimes get high winds on that outdoor main stage. If that happens they may be forced to use prerecorded vocals.

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,922,920
+a new song!!! I can't wait!

I'm hoping they sing live, but I've read reports that they sometimes get high winds on that outdoor main stage. If that happens they may be forced to use prerecorded vocals.

I think people give SM way too much credit on what they can control 😂 Especially stuff/events like this where its in another country and the venue follows their own set of rules. Which here.. might not necessarily be a bad thing. From my experiences, concerts and events like Coachella usually have a "must sing live" policy. And they are obviously capable and have the right equipment to do a live set up. I did some research tho on Kpop acts who have done coachella and here are my thoughts...

Blackpink and 2ne1 - Mics on. Backtrack, pre-recorded vocals most likely for chorus parts.

Epik High - Mics on.. they do their own samples/beats cuz they have a DJ member. and they aren't really a singing group. mostly rap. so most stuff is not needed.

jackson wang - hmmmm... idk... most of his stuff seemed lip-sync. but idk if it was the mix of the YT video or not? his performances seemed more like a M Countdown performance.

Here's the cons:

Aespa is still a rookie group. This is their first live stage with a live screaming audience. I hope they aren't too nervous. Mistakes are fine.. that's how they will learn and grow. I just hope they don't freeze up or anything embarrassing.

The other acts are not so much dependent on dance choreo. They have the freedom to walk around.. jump up and down.. hype up and scream at the crowd. Aespa is more of a dance choreo group.

Overall, if aespa mics are on I don't really care if they have backtrack or pre-recorded parts. Like it would be impossible to sing all the parts and dance. If they only sing the main verses i'm fine with that. Just like what BP and 2ne1 did. But please don't let it be like a jackson wang perf. 👀

The good thing is the girls seem very excited on their BBL. And of course they want to do well.. so.. :shablob:

Last edited:

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,482,564
Pronouns
She/Her
They were so cute during the TwitterSpace

We have the new song's name!!

Bellamy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,482,564
Pronouns
She/Her
So Black Mamba, Next Level, Savage, Life's too short, and maybe aenergy. (the girls kind of spoiled it:smug:)

Ohhh this is new:whaaat:

Top Bottom