aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,922,920
They were so cute during the TwitterSpace

We have the new song's name!!

oh I miss that??! When did they do it? I didn't think they would do a live after a long flight. :olafdisgust:

RE-EDIT: OH... they have it archived! I'm listening to it now. Even tho mostly in Korean they sound cute ! Also looks like twitter has a live translation but it's not very good :TzuyuKek:
So Black Mamba, Next Level, Savage, Life's too short, and maybe aenergy. (the girls kind of spoiled it:smug:)

Ohhh this is new:whaaat:

Wait.. what do you mean? they are only doing 4 songs right? So the 3 title tracks and unreleased (Life's too short) :pandasantathink:

Well.. can't say I'm not surprised. Especially when they said "english version of the song". I think they will try to keep the momentum going. They should be announcing their comeback news shortly after coachella... I'm predicting.

Last edited:

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,482,564
Pronouns
She/Her
oh I miss that??! When did they do it? I didn't think they would do a live after a long flight.
At 7pm...it lasted 15 minutes, but you can listen the recording+the fanpages are translating.
Wait.. what do you mean? they are only doing 4 songs right? So the 3 title tracks and unreleased (Life's too short)
Yes those 4 songs are for sure but we have to consider that they never told us how many minutes the performance will be...and the hints are saying they will probably perform aenergy.:minusjump:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,922,920
At 7pm...it lasted 15 minutes, but you can listen the recording+the fanpages are translating.

Yes those 4 songs are for sure but we have to consider that they never told us how many minutes the performance will be...and the hints are saying they will probably perform aenergy.:minusjump:

yeah... listening now. I just found out it was archived! and guess twitter also has a live translation but it's not helping 😂
they do seem to be dropping the word "energy" a lot.
that is true... which is why i try to use previous Kpop idols as setlist as a guide. and I guess it's more or less 4-5 songs? But what does it mean.. "main stage"? Did all these other kpop idols go on the "main stage"? Cuz they said aespa is the first invited kpop idol to be on the main stage.

Last edited:

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,636,866
that is true... which is why i try to use previous Kpop idols as setlist as a guide. and I guess it's more or less 4-5 songs? But what does it mean.. "main stage"? Did all these other kpop idols go on the "main stage"? Cuz they said aespa is the first invited kpop idol to be on the main stage.

Coachella has 7 stages this year. The main stage is the largest one. All Kpop performers this year are part of 88rising's "Head In The Clouds Forever" showcase which takes place on the main stage.

Aespa is the first Kpop group to be invited to perform on the main stage. 2NE1 performed on the main stage last weekend, but CL was the one invited and she brought along the rest of the group.

In 2019, Blackpink was invited to perform on the Sahara stage.

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,922,920
Coachella has 7 stages this year. The main stage is the largest one. All Kpop performers this year are part of 88rising's "Head In The Clouds Forever" showcase which takes place on the main stage.

Aespa is the first Kpop group to be invited to perform on the main stage. 2NE1 performed on the main stage last weekend, but CL was the one invited and she brought along the rest of the group.

In 2019, Blackpink was invited to perform on the Sahara stage.

ahh. yes. I figured it was something like that. I did read only CL was invited. and decided to surprise with the other members etc. As far as the stages go... I can't really see that much difference. I would think the main stage would be 'bigger'? But I saw BP's stage and it was fairly big. And the 2ne1 looked more or less the same size. Maybe it's not about the size of the stage. and just location etc.

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,636,866
ahh. yes. I figured it was something like that. I did read only CL was invited. and decided to surprise with the other members etc. As far as the stages go... I can't really see that much difference. I would think the main stage would be 'bigger'? But I saw BP's stage and it was fairly big. And the 2ne1 looked more or less the same size. Maybe it's not about the size of the stage. and just location etc.

"Size" in this context doesn't refer to the floor area (square footage) of the actual stage. "Size" means the size of the audience. Here's what the audience looked like when Harry Styles was on the main stage last weekend:

FQekPAcWYA8GDFF

I'm guessing the crowd size is at least 60k, maybe 80k?

(Picture from laishapeter.)

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,922,920
"Size" in this context doesn't refer to the floor area (square footage) of the actual stage. "Size" means the size of the audience. Here's what the audience looked like when Harry Styles was on the main stage last weekend:

FQekPAcWYA8GDFF

I'm guessing the crowd size is at least 60k, maybe 80k?

(Picture from laishapeter.)

THAT'S INSANE!!! :poggers: DON'T BE NERVOUS GIRLS!

YwbR4W2.gif

Reactions: dnb

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,922,920
Are these lyrics to the new song?

Ringtone! Ringtone!
You mean the booty comment??
I didnt look at it that way. Thought was just giselle being cheeky cuz everyone know she has a booty. 😂

But... anything is possible. They dropped a lot of hints on bubble for coachella. 👀

Reactions: dnb
Top Bottom