aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,286,070
well.. this is one time I'm thanking the stylist. not really of short bangs in general :TzuyuKek:

Last edited:

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭31,232,814
Pronouns
She/Her

I like anime, but i hope for more variety like this:

+ Giselle was already thinking about Yumeko, but some fans told her about Misa (Death Note) and she said it was her style:catpopcorn:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,286,070
I like anime, but i hope for more variety like this:

+ Giselle was already thinking about Yumeko, but some fans told her about Misa (Death Note) and she said it was her style:catpopcorn:

Yeah... I saw those bubble tweets. tbh they can pull off anything anime :pandasantacookie: I hope this year they really do a SM Halloween party. Last year was more dress up and take video / photos. I'm not sure if they actually had a party/dinner? since none of them posted on their social media photos. I really miss that! And I want aespa first time at SM Halloween party! :shablob: we will get to see chaotic moments like this when everyone drunk...

I think a lot of people are forgetting to add "talk time" etc :TzuyuKek:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,286,070
Wait what??? Winter wrote letters to fans and gave them at the airport??? :omgwhat: WHO DOES THIS?!! :somicry:
WHAT A PRECIOUS BABY!!!
SHE REMEMBERS FACES SO WELL THAT SHE KNOWS WHO TO GIVE WHO :peepoblanket:C'MON NOW... this is too sweet!!! PROTECT THIS BABY AT ALL COST!

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭31,232,814
Pronouns
She/Her
Wait what??? Winter wrote letters to fans and gave them at the airport??? :omgwhat: WHO DOES THIS?!! :somicry:
WHAT A PRECIOUS BABY!!!
SHE REMEMBERS FACES SO WELL THAT SHE KNOWS WHO TO GIVE WHO :peepoblanket:C'MON NOW... this is too sweet!!! PROTECT THIS BABY AT ALL COST!

Yeah, it surprised me too. It's the first time that i see an idol doing this...Winter is super lovely!!!:peepoblanket:

Top Bottom