hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭45,100
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
she chopped her hair off :omgwhat:

looking at this you can see the clear extension lines :O Didnt realize it was THAT short.

Last edited:

Bellamy

I'm your worst nightmare〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭37,022,964
Pronouns
She/Her
WAIT.. THE TALL BLONDE IS KARINA?? WHY DOES SHE LOOK LIKE SUCH A GIANT TODAY? LOL.
Yes, she looks taller than usual. Maybe she is wearing high shoes.
she chopped her hair off
It was like this in Philipines.
looking at this you can see the clear extension lines :O Didnt realize it was THAT short.
Yes, I did notice. It's sad that aespa hair stylists still can't manage to work with hair extensions.

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,085,820

Yes, she looks taller than usual. Maybe she is wearing high shoes.

It was like this in Philipines.

Yes, I did notice. It's sad that aespa hair stylists still can't manage to work with hair extensions.

Gotta be the shoes but hard to tell cuz her pants. also the other girls also wearing flats makes the difference bigger 🤭

Oh.. idk. I think their hair looks fine. More than not. I don't really take it too seriously as they are only walking through an airport to travel to their destination. They don't need to be always full dolled up 🤭

Au1ZcGn.gif

J5cgcxm.gif

hatmixx

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭45,100
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
Oh.. idk. I think their hair looks fine. More than not. I don't really take it too seriously as they are only walking through an airport to travel to their destination. They don't need to be always full dolled up 🤭
i like short hair, i was asking who did it bc it iterally looks chopped off xD

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,085,820

how short? 🤭 I prefer long hair in general. Short hair looks good and probably suits better on some people. Like Winter. But I rather see her with long hair. I didn't really notice with that airport video with Karina cuz she has it tied up and tucked under a hat. So it's hard to say if it's "chopped off." But I wouldn't be surprised. Going that blonde from how dark her hair was before probably better to cut shorter... dye it.. and just use extensions.

SHORT HAIR WINTER
eo3ZWqr.gif

VS. LONG HAIR WINTER 🥺
EVEN THO SHE'S PROBABLY STILL WEARING EXTENSIONS HERE. I THINK HER HAIR IS STILL FULLER AND BEYOND SHOULDER-LENGTH.
5ha2yyj.gif

hatmixx

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭45,100
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
how short? 🤭 I prefer long hair in general.

i like both lengths just fine, but a like a short bob. but as you said depends on the person

tumblr_pgt3q5O2Q01vdz0fro3_r1_500.gif

but yeah that hair is chopped off XD and looks like a messy job lol

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,085,820
i like both lengths just fine, but a like a short bob. but as you said depends on the person

tumblr_pgt3q5O2Q01vdz0fro3_r1_500.gif

but yeah that hair is chopped off XD and looks like a messy job lol

yeah. there's a lot of idols who look good either way. for fans it's just whatever their personal preference ☺️

probably cuz it is messy. I'm sure she just got out of bed tied it up and put a hat on. 🤭

Bellamy

I'm your worst nightmare〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭37,022,964
Pronouns
She/Her
It's chopped, because the hair is broken. That's what happens when you go from black to blonde in a short time +It was bleached again before arriving in Japan.
I'm sad because Karina's natural hair was so pretty and healthy in pre-debut, but the theory is this isn't the final color, just a transition.

Top Bottom