Bellamy

I'm your worst nightmare〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭37,022,964
Pronouns
She/Her
So after so much delay, it wasn't a full album:sadpepe:
I guess this mini will have only new songs since the ones performed in the concert were from the full album?

giphy.gif

The only good thing is they are finally coming back:poggers:

This was before but still...

Last edited:

Bellamy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭37,022,964
Pronouns
She/Her
And they filmed something in these 3 countries

I wonder what happened yesterday...

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,085,820
So after so much delay, it wasn't a full album:sadpepe:
I guess this mini will have only new songs since the ones performed in the concert were from the full album?

giphy.gif

The only good thing is they are finally coming back:poggers:

This was before but still...

Was it ever really confirmed tho? And I mean from a reliable source, not some stupid website like allkpop or youtube channel like kookleit.:cautious: Lot of times people just read and hear things and believe it. When in fact, it was never confirmed by the agency. Anyway, doesn't make much difference now. Also I'm sure there were changes cuz of the whole Hybe/SM/Kakao drama. It's not like the delay was without reason.

And they filmed something in these 3 countries

I wonder what happened yesterday...

well.. I hope people don't make speculations too soon. it's just a teaser.

aespa is going for another record:shablob:

petty. who even pays attention to find out exactly how many days. and I'm sure blackpink still holds this record.

Bellamy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭37,022,964
Pronouns
She/Her
Was it ever really confirmed tho? And I mean from a reliable source, not some stupid website like allkpop or youtube channel like kookleit.:cautious: Lot of times people just read and hear things and believe it. When in fact, it was never confirmed by the agency. Anyway, doesn't make much difference now. Also I'm sure there were changes cuz of the whole Hybe/SM/Kakao drama. It's not like the delay was without reason.
The girls said it themselves!!:TzuyuKek: And yes, SM drama was the reason for the change.

petty. who even pays attention to find out exactly how many days.
why petty? it's true. At this point, we can only laugh and enjoy the ride. But I don't think they will break NCT Dream's record of 1720 days:ROFLMAO: because the will have another comeback in the second half of the year.

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,085,820
The girls said it themselves!!:TzuyuKek: And yes, SM drama was the reason for the change.

why petty? it's true. At this point, we can only laugh and enjoy the ride. But I don't think they will break NCT Dream's record of 1720 days:ROFLMAO: because the will have another comeback in the second half of the year.

well, even if true still petty and unnecessary. cuz what's the point 😂 . but I know op trying to make a joke. i just see a lot of comments like these who are serious and its not that deep. its not like they won't ever release a full album. like you said.. let's all just enjoy it. things are finally getting back in motion again.:p

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,085,820
this just shows don't take a word "Full" or "Mini" literally. It's the number that counts. And I will remind that "GIRLS" had 9 songs even tho it was still called a "mini."
🤭

Last edited:
Top Bottom