aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

Bellamy

I'm your worst nightmare〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭37,022,964
Pronouns
She/Her
They separated the songs from the concert :peepoblanket:...at least, we know the album will be full of bops:partydogo:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,085,820
SO NOW THAT THE TRACKLIST HAS BEEN LEAKED. WHAT SONGS DID THEY DO AT HYPERLINE THAT WASN'T ADDED. I'M NOT GONNA COUNT THE SOLO STAGES CUZ SOMETIMES THAT'S PRETTY MUCH ALL IT IS. A SPECIAL STAGE. IE. WAKE UP, 2 HOT, RUN RUN RUN KITTY KITTY ETC.

I REMEMBER THESE:
- YOLO
- DON'T BLINK
- HOT AIR BALLOON

WHAT ELSE THEY DO?? :pandasantathink:

Bellamy

I'm your worst nightmare〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭37,022,964
Pronouns
She/Her
SO NOW THAT THE TRACKLIST HAS BEEN LEAKED. WHAT SONGS DID THEY DO AT HYPERLINE THAT WASN'T ADDED. I'M NOT GONNA COUNT THE SOLO STAGES CUZ SOMETIMES THAT'S PRETTY MUCH ALL IT IS. A SPECIAL STAGE. IE. WAKE UP, 2 HOT, RUN RUN RUN KITTY KITTY ETC.

I REMEMBER THESE:
- YOLO
- DON'T BLINK
- HOT AIR BALLOON

WHAT ELSE THEY DO?? :pandasantathink:
Yes, those 3 were left out. Although, some fans think the solos are actually OT4 songs that were arranged as solos for the concerts.

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,085,820
Yes, those 3 were left out. Although, some fans think the solos are actually OT4 songs that were arranged as solos for the concerts.

Yes.. that's what I meant when I said I'm not counting any of the solo songs cuz usually that's all they are. Just songs made for their special solo stages, nothing more.
Yolo and Hot Air Balloon do fit a more "happy" theme so I can see why that will be together. Don't Blink would fit nicely on this album but no biggy. :giggle:
Yes, for Illusion and 2Hot4U.

Oh ok... I couldn't find it in the comments but someone was saying to hug giselle and she said she already met the girls etc. so I figured she must have worked with them. I really don't pay much attention to whatever producers work with my favs. 🤭

YAY!!! I miss sync road :shablob:
kJxKKw4.gif

Last edited:
Top Bottom