aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,681,816
oh yeah. i saw that tweet. :JudgyDubu: sad but true. suddenly everything becomes irrelevant when aespa's name is involved. everyone can sell a million copies. as soon as aespa does it.. "sm paid for it." "they bulk buying" 🙄 questioning who is buying their albums. Please... selling out japan tour and 2 nights at tokyo dome with 50K+ and they seriously asking that question? when other ggs they compare to haven't even had their 1st concert?
Which probably we should add. cuz they probably gonna come up with some excuse for Tokyo Dome as well.
And might as well add Billboard and Governor's Ball to the list 😒

In other words, "Aespa never paved the way".

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,085,820
FYI. I was wondering why when I checked ktown4u the sales looks like it actually slowed down even more after the announcement of the Album details. LOL. But... when I mentioned Billboard it reminded me that starting 28th preorders will counts towards Billboard. So... maybe people are waiting until tomorrow to buy their albums. :hatwhat: Personally I never saw what the big deal with Billboard is. It's just another chart. I guess it's not a chart you used to see a Kpop artist on. And bts kinda changed that. Now Kpop agencies try to get their artists on Billboard. I guess if anything it does bring more attention to non-kpop fans alike. I always see in the comment section under a Billboard post "Who is this?" 😂 And yes... even bts. It's cuz a lot of non-kpop listeners never get exposed or care about it.

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,085,820
Their albums not running out of stock (which could be a first for SM).

aespa albums never run out of stock ☺️
In other words, "Aespa never paved the way".

:angryspongebob: And people ignore to give credit where credit is due. When sm introduced aespa with the whole AI / metaverse concept so many people were bashing it, calling sm crazy etc. Then suddenly around Next Level era others started to 'copy' their lore concept. BP wins award for "best metaverse" MV and suddenly its a flex and not an embarrassment? And when mys mentioned "oh.. this reminds me of aespa. aespa did it first." They discredit and say something like. "not really. KDA did it first". :jy: So if true where was the same bashing energy on them back then?

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,085,820
I'm ready!! but idk if I need to have an account or anything. everything is in japanese 👀

REEDIT: AHHH... it says free to watch if you login (for free) but you have to give them credit card info. I hate when they do that:cautious:

Last edited:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,085,820
I just noticed Winter is not there. aww.. so she left later but missed out on the taping of this broadcast?? :olafdisgust:

Last edited:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,085,820
it's over. according to the chat Winter is not feeling well :feelsblankie:. But tbh it was a good call she didn't attend cuz they didn't get a lot of interaction. basically sat there most of the time. So it was good that Winter didn't waste her time and just rested. Also they have to perform so she needs all the rest she can get! why are all my babies unwell?? :meh:

Bellamy

I'm your worst nightmare〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭37,022,964
Pronouns
She/Her
It was sad that Winter missed their first appearance in a japanese tv station, but I know they will be more chances in the future. I hope she can fully recover before she rejoins to their schedule.

Bellamy

I'm your worst nightmare〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭37,022,964
Pronouns
She/Her

Out of topic but I didn't know that Atarashii Gakko! was going to be there too:bakacat:

Last edited:
Top Bottom