She/Her
:shablob:

Last edited:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,085,820
It's nice that they stayed in contact, stayed close with ex-trainees.

Even with Kep1er's Chaehyun

:shablob:

oh i was wondering who that was. I don't recognize her name (chaehyun?). but now I think I heard that a kepler members used to be a sm trainee? or am I thinking of someone else? ☺️

but yes. I just think its so cute how they remain close and keep in contact. I forget which idol it was... I think is was a sm idol tho. who mentioned how during training sometimes they try not to get too close with the other trainees. Cuz you don't know if you or that person it gonna debut. And then its very sad when they say goodbye and have to part ways. but.. not always the case. And even Yeri keeps in touch with a lot of the smrookies. She always visits Herin. And last time she, herin and koeun met up. I want yeri to become close with aespa. I wonder if they ever went to Yeri's house like they mentioned in the BTS christmas video and/or Yeri treated them to a meal. 😄

Last edited:

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭861,100

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭861,100
cute! was she part of the smrookies ? I really don't remember her.

I don't think she was part of the SMROOKIES, according to some infos she spent around 4 years with SM. That's quite a long time to get along with some members.

It's like woo!ah!'s Wooyeon, they were ex-SM trainees but were never introduced in smrookies.

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,085,820
I don't think she was part of the SMROOKIES, according to some infos she spent around 4 years with SM. That's quite a long time to get along with some members.

It's like woo!ah!'s Wooyeon, they were ex-SM trainees but were never introduced in smrookies.

I see. You know everything 😄. Except for ningning, the other aespa members weren't really a part of smrookies either? There must be lotta trainees we don't know about. Like whenever I hear talk about smngg people are dropping names like Helen and I wonder where are they getting all their Information 😂? Cuz I don't hear anything at all 👀

Last edited:

Bellamy

I'm your worst nightmare〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭37,022,964
Pronouns
She/Her
First Koeun. Now Hina. Also looks like Hina was the "friend" Karina was referring to :giggle:
Now.. who else we need. Herin? Lami? 🤭

Idk about Herin but Lami will debut as an a actress soon and she was wearing the SMtown pink t-shirt in an instagram post.
I see. You know everything 😄. Except for ningning, the other aespa members weren't really a part of smrookies either? There must be lotta trainees we don't know about. Like whenever I hear talk about smngg people are dropping names like Helen and I wonder where are they getting all their Information 😂? Cuz I don't hear anything at all 👀
The names of the sm trainees were leaked. I don't know how, but chinese fans updated names form time to time. Helen, Chaehyun, Pru were some of the most known names.
Btw, aespa took a picture with Pru when they went to Thailand and the other girls (in the picture with Koeun) were trainees too (I didn't know Yejin but I did know about Sera).

Top Bottom