aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,085,820

FULL CAM

Idk about Herin but Lami will debut as an a actress soon and she was wearing the SMtown pink t-shirt in an instagram post.

The names of the sm trainees were leaked. I don't know how, but chinese fans updated names form time to time. Helen, Chaehyun, Pru were some of the most known names.
Btw, aespa took a picture with Pru when they went to Thailand and the other girls (in the picture with Koeun) were trainees too (I didn't know Yejin but I did know about Sera).

well.. I didn't necessarily mean what are they doing now ☺️
i do follow Herin and I know she went back to school and living her best life. The only other smrookie trainee I remember (and liked) was YiYang. I know she left SM but heard she is currently in a chinese GG managed under Ex-Exo Tao. But yeah... those others are all new names to me. Actually I kinda prefer not knowing much about idols until after debut. It brings more mystery and I'm more motivated to check them out 🤭

Last edited:

frostpuddle

Global Star Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭39,713
I think I'm starting to get aespa's music. Their 2 recent songs have the metal beats, they should have just released them as original heavy metal.

Love this rock remix

Waiting for the symphonic metal remix of Welcome to MY World

Last edited:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,085,820

Because I always feel that MVs can distract you from actually focusing on the song I listened to the song without the MV first. ☺️And love it! Idk how to describe it. But.. little bit erie... I love the arrangement. Vocals slayed!

I will watch the MV next :cool:

I think I'm starting to get aespa's music. Their 2 recent songs have the metal beats, they should have just released them as original heavy metal.

Love this rock remix

Waiting for the symphonic metal remix of Welcome to MY World

Eventually people do if they give it a chance and are open-minded enough ☺️ . I think people get scared off cuz most songs are not your typical kpop cutesy or even girl crush concepts. I remember red velvet was also that way when they started. But fast forward after 9 years you'll hear everyone talk about how they have the best discography. as aespa continues to establish their own identity it will be the same.

I have not heard of the "rock ver. remix"? Although listening to it now.. I don't see too much difference than the original? or maybe my ears are not working or need better speakers 🤭

Actually I really like this version. I think this would have been a good version to release as original title track :)

and there's minjeong :hehe:

:TzuyuKek: so typical of her. She is like that in almost every predebut / debut promo. I remember all the members were had serious face or something and then Winter's was her making a goofy face.

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,085,820
OK.. saw the MV and LOVE IT!! :shablob:
LOVE HOW THEY ARE DRESSED SIMPLE. I FEEL LIKE I'M WATCHING A MOVIE!

Last edited:

frostpuddle

Global Star Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭39,713
Because I always feel that MVs can distract you from actually focusing on the song I listened to the song without the MV first. ☺️And love it! Idk how to describe it. But.. little bit erie... I love the arrangement. Vocals slayed!

I will watch the MV next :cool:

Eventually people do if they give it a chance and are open-minded enough ☺️ . I think people get scared off cuz most songs are not your typical kpop cutesy or even girl crush concepts. I remember red velvet was also that way when they started. But fast forward after 9 years you'll hear everyone talk about how they have the best discography. as aespa continues to establish their own identity it will be the same.

I have not heard of the "rock ver. remix"? Although listening to it now.. I don't see too much difference than the original? or maybe my ears are not working or need better speakers 🤭

Actually I really like this version. I think this would have been a good version to release as original title track :)

:TzuyuKek: so typical of her. She is like that in almost every predebut / debut promo. I remember all the members were had serious face or something and then Winter's was her making a goofy face.

Rock enthusiast here. I like Girls because it sounds like it could be a heavy metal song. The rock remix made the arrangement sound more obvious as a heavy metal song. Welcome to MY world is like that as well, the beats already suit heavy metal a lot, so it's just missing the typical metal guitars and drums arrangement.

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,085,820
Rock enthusiast here. I like Girls because it sounds like it could be a heavy metal song. The rock remix made the arrangement sound more obvious as a heavy metal song. Welcome to MY world is like that as well, the beats already suit heavy metal a lot, so it's just missing the typical metal guitars and drums arrangement.

Oh I'm also a rock enthusiast! :cool: I play guitar and used to be in a metal band with my friends back in the day.:p I'll listen to it again with better speakers. I was listening through the crappy speakers built into the computer.

Bellamy

I'm your worst nightmare〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭37,022,964
Pronouns
She/Her

But saying that Ningning laughs like this was funny:TzuyuKek:
Girls is in my fav TT after Next Level because of that rock vibe.:shablob:

Top Bottom