aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,083,820
The thing is: dyed hair shouldn't be important for a comeback, just a good hairstyle. Aggressive bleaching can cause headaches and hair loss.

it's kind of a no win-win situation. Stick to the same hair colors people will say it's boring. Change hair color... oh.. its damaging. 🤭 Changing hair color before a comeback has always been "they norm". But seems like these days more and more people are talking about hair damage. But they also don't like them wearing extensions or make fun of them wearing wigs so idk what other options are left :unsure:🤷‍♂️

Some MYs crying because aespa interacted with a boy :TzuyuKek: Like, there are a lot of MYs that are boys:catpopcorn:

I did see a few tweets on that. but wasn't sure if they were being serious or not. Like sometimes for an over exaggerated reaction or joke I might comment something like "omg.. I demand to know who this is?! (insert idol name) is mine!" :ROFLMAO: It's also so funny cuz if its another girl interaction its fine. But when its opposite sex its a problem. I read that he got more followers cuz of this tho. But hopefully it's not cuz they flocking to his social media to comment hate 👀

Imagine the girls working at a burger joint. I would get so fat eating there everyday just to see them :TzuyuKek:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,083,820
omg.. youngji? where has she been all this time?? Lol.

And the ending?! I thought that was Winter in the middle. I always thought YoungJi was kinda tall. why she look smol next to aespa? 🤭

Bellamy

I'm your worst nightmare〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,990,864
Pronouns
She/Her

Now, this is funny :TzuyuKek:

Last edited:
Top Bottom