aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,083,720
There seems to be an error. why am I not surprised? I feel like Melon is always trying to sabotage SM artists.:NayeonDisgust:

Last edited:

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭860,300
For Spicy song and MV :

Reminds me a lot High School or College music videos from the 2000's, or animes like Bratz. However Aespa manage to keep their sound.

It's the only song I liked from the album, other songs aren't for me

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,083,720
For Spicy song and MV :

Reminds me a lot High School or College music videos from the 2000's, or animes like Bratz. However Aespa manage to keep their sound.

It's the only song I liked from the album, other songs aren't for me

wow. really? What kind songs you listen to? Cuz the album has so much diversity. 🤭 It's got your banger, ballad, r&b pop, and surreal. It's a no-skipper for me. A masterpiece album. I listened to spicy the first time with the MV but was overwhelmed. Then I listened to the song without watching the MV, cuz you know, lot of people make mistake and let the MV dictate how good a song is. And they are distracted too much from the visuals that they don't focus on the song itself. After I listened to the song I had a easier time to process it. I like it! And then going back to watch the MV it wasn't so overwhelming :giggle:

:TzuyuKek: spoiler Giselle.
A while back I posted a tweet saying that a Full album release might be sooner than we think this year. Cuz there was some source that said before their Tokyo Dome concert. Which is in August. So idk.. July? if true? that would be like.. really really soon tho :pandasantathink:

Last edited:
Top Bottom