aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­860,300
wow. really? What kind songs you listen to? Cuz the album has so much diversity. 🀭 It's got your banger, ballad, r&b pop, and surreal. It's a no-skipper for me. A masterpiece album. I listened to spicy the first time with the MV but was overwhelmed. Then I listened to the song without watching the MV, cuz you know, lot of people make mistake and let the MV dictate how good a song is. And they are distracted too much from the visuals that they don't focus on the song itself. After I listened to the song I had a easier time to process it. I like it! And then going back to watch the MV it wasn't so overwhelming :giggle:

I think I remember we already have the same discussion not long ago :LOL: :LOL:

SM's style was never mine overrall I know it but I'll listen to RV or Aespa albums anyway because I'll maybe find one or two songs I liked. I also listen to audio version, I'm not much into MVs. I'll watch them once or twice then that's all.

I'm more into songs like IVE's I Am or Le Sserafim's Fearnot and No Celestial.

That's why "Til We Meet Again" is in a lesser extent a song I quite like.

But with SM I don't expect much since I know their sounds aren't for me most of the time and I'm good with that. It doesn't stop me from listening to Aespa's songs (I like ICU, Life is Short, Girls, Black Mamba, Illusion for example) and to watch their contents.

Bellamy

I'm your worst nightmareγ€° VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­36,990,864
Pronouns
She/Her

Spicy is a real summer bop, I really like it!
Although, this is the first time I feel like a B-side could have been a title track: Salty & Sweet and Thirsty are really good!
MY World is a non-skip album and I'm glad that all the hard work is getting paid.
And a full album next! Cool (finally) !!!!

Bellamy

I'm your worst nightmareγ€° VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­36,990,864
Pronouns
She/Her

Last edited:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­9,083,720

Spicy is a real summer bop, I really like it!
Although, this is the first time I feel like a B-side could have been a title track: Salty & Sweet and Thirsty are really good!
MY World is a non-skip album and I'm glad that all the hard work is getting paid.
And a full album next! Cool (finally) !!!!

I think the 3.0 project is just the name of what they are calling the next phase or chapter in their plans. Cuz they have always had different teams assigned to certain idols. I mean.. that goes without saying. There's no way they can all share the same team and be everywhere at once.🀭

I think any of the songs could have been a TT IMO. :giggle:I've been trying to follow Melon and see what songs are a hit. sadly, right now its probably not a good time since it still early in the morning in Korea. I only see Spicy in the Top 100. But last night before I went to bed the songs that were in the Top 100 were spicy, thirsty, Welcome to My World, and I think... Salty and Sweet? So that kinda of makes me think what the Gen. public taste is more into. But you can never tell with Melon. They seem to do sm artists dirty. if they drop I don't want them to drop too soon. The songs are all so good. Better than most of what's in the top 100 now.:rolleyes: its a shame people get swayed by charting. if it charts well they say its good. if it doesn't they say its not.

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­9,083,720
I think I remember we already have the same discussion not long ago :LOL: :LOL:

SM's style was never mine overrall I know it but I'll listen to RV or Aespa albums anyway because I'll maybe find one or two songs I liked. I also listen to audio version, I'm not much into MVs. I'll watch them once or twice then that's all.

I'm more into songs like IVE's I Am or Le Sserafim's Fearnot and No Celestial.

That's why "Til We Meet Again" is in a lesser extent a song I quite like.

But with SM I don't expect much since I know their sounds aren't for me most of the time and I'm good with that. It doesn't stop me from listening to Aespa's songs (I like ICU, Life is Short, Girls, Black Mamba, Illusion for example) and to watch their contents.

I do remember that conversation. Oh but you are the one. I got mixed up and thought that was @Bellamy :TzuyuKek:

You and me are exact opposites in taste then. πŸ˜‚Cuz I look at the same way with the names you listed. although I haven't really listened to their b-sides so not sure if they sound the same as their title tracks. I did listen to the highlight melody of lesserafim tho. And it wasn't my thing. we all have our personal tastes ☺️

Top Bottom