aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,085,820
It was sad that Winter missed their first appearance in a japanese tv station, but I know they will be more chances in the future. I hope she can fully recover before she rejoins to their schedule.

Sad indeed. I saw some mys blaming sm as usual and I'm like.. what do you expect them to do? mys will get angry if she attends.. mys get angry if she doesn't attend 😒 🙄. Sometimes this fandom.. you can never win with them. Begging and cursing for a world tour and comeback. Then when they do its.. "don't overwork them. they need rest." And they give them rest... "where is Winter? stop mistreatment!" 😂🙄 good lawd.
But like you said... it won't be their last time on Japanese tv. Mys need to chill. They'll probably do more when it gets closer to their special concert at Tokyo Dome.
The good news is that this weekend is their last japan stop before their comeback. I think it was a good call for her to sit out on these shows. She can rest and come back strong! 💪

Out of topic but I didn't know that Atarashii Gakko! was going to be there too:bakacat:

🤭 why am I not surprised you know the name of the people there. You seem to know everything ☺️. I have no clue who all those people are. Then again, I don't really listen to Jpop much. Except for the obvious like Namie Amuro, Kumi Koda, Ayumi Hamasaki etc. Names that most people have heard even if they don't listen to Jpop. I don't really know anyone else.

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,085,820
:TzuyuKek:Ningning,our happy pill!

as long as they have fun ☺️ I've seen some idols get nervous and feel bad. while others just laugh it off. And that's the best thing to do. cuz we all make mistakes with pronunciation with new different languages. People understand. SM artists are usually good under this type situation. ie. turning an awkward situation into something funny and cute 😂

Top Bottom