aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,680,816
Wow. Tbh I didn't think they ever reached this high cuz I've and new jeans won't let anyone breathe on melon...

Yes, very impressive.

And to think they were relatively quiet for the past few months while the other 4th gen girl groups were constantly getting exposure.

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,081,720
Yes, very impressive.

And to think they were relatively quiet for the past few months while the other 4th gen girl groups were constantly getting exposure.

I mean... I knew they would get a lot of attention regardless how long their hiatus was. They are just too much a high profile GG to ignore. But I never know how well they are gonna chart on korean charts cuz for one, they just seem to hate sm artists. And with aespa it's kind of been a hit and miss. Black Mamba, Dreams come true and Next Level did really well. Savage and Girls not so much. They were still in the top 100 that lasted a while. But their peak wasn't as strong as the others. And.. considering the current songs that are in the top 10 now...It's impressive to see that that made it in the top 5. ☺️ Even tho is depends on the time of day etc. Now I just pray for longevity.

Bellamy

I'm your worst nightmare〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,990,764
Pronouns
She/Her
I didn't know what shadow banned meant after I saw this. It's not the first time that SM social media team do mistakes, I hope they can fix it soon. Asking to fire them is too much (it's not like they did this on purpose).

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,081,720
I didn't know what shadow banned meant after I saw this. It's not the first time that SM social media team do mistakes, I hope they can fix it soon. Asking to fire them is too much (it's not like they did this on purpose).

I never heard of Shadow banned before. This sounds like something new. I don't think it has anything to do with SM cuz here Lizzo had the same problem. :pandasantathink: And I read Jimin (BTS) had the same issue. 🤷‍♂️

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,081,720
THEY SOUNDED PERFECT!! C'MON NOW.. ARE YOU KIDDING ME??! :ShockedPar::shablob::ohmygod:
QUEENS!!! BUT THIS A FANCAM VERSION? NOT THE BROADCAST VERSION.

Last edited:

Bellamy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,990,764
Pronouns
She/Her
I never heard of Shadow banned before. This sounds like something new. I don't think it has anything to do with SM cuz here Lizzo had the same problem.
From what I understood, you shouldn't post too many videos at the same time, you can't put links (from other websites) and there's something about the audio of the songs too.
So in this case, yes, it's the responsibility of the social media team because those are tiktok rules but again, that wasn't on purpose so I hope they learned from this mistake.

Bellamy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,990,764
Pronouns
She/Her
My fav styling so far.:wow: (Finally something different for Giselle)
Fv_39ARagAAf8xc

Top Bottom