aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,081,720
From what I understood, you shouldn't post too many videos at the same time, you can't put links (from other websites) and there's something about the audio of the songs too.
So in this case, yes, it's the responsibility of the social media team because those are tiktok rules but again, that wasn't on purpose so I hope they learned from this mistake.

sounds like a silly rule to me 🤭. you are allowed to do that on twitter, instagram so I don't see why tiktok has a problem. but to each is own I guess. 🤷‍♀️ I doubt many people know about this until it happens to them. Like Lizzo and Jimin. but I guess the more it happens the more it will spread cuz how were people suppose to know. 🤭

My fav styling so far.:wow: (Finally something different for Giselle)
Fv_39ARagAAf8xc

Its so funny on comments I read cuz people really can't agree or have their own personal tastes. I have read "they did giselle dirty" vs "finally they did giselle right" 😂 Idk.. she always looks great to me 🤷‍♂️

Hmmm... that's the first time I've seen them dance with that white floor and white background?? I wonder where that it?? :pandasantathink:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,081,720
yay! another week! I was hoping cuz then they will be present to receive awards. :ShockedPar:

Last edited:
Top Bottom