aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

Bellamy

I'm your worst nightmare〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,990,764
Pronouns
She/Her
I saw this tweet on my feed and was thinking to myself. Well. .this is a serious accusation. I hope they have solid proof. And.. then later I see this that it's all misinformation :omfgpepe:. People really need to do research cuz this could create unnecessary drama the girls don't need.

Yes, I was so worried for Ningning, next day I saw it was fake, and apparently because of akgaes's beef:sweat:

Cha Junhwan next to Winter, my two worlds colliding!! :love:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,081,720
Yes, I was so worried for Ningning, next day I saw it was fake, and apparently because of akgaes's beef:sweat:

Cha Junhwan next to Winter, my two worlds colliding!! :love:

As we should ☺️. Idk where those people got the information in the first place 🤷‍♂️. But think mys need to be careful what they read or hear online cuz every time they have a cb antis and trolls are gonna spread rumors or exaggerate to bring negativity to the girls 👀🙄.

Are you into figure skating ⛸️?? 😲

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,081,720
I probably would get the exclusive Box set cuz I am a collector 🤭but atm I have other expenses.

Last edited:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,081,720
Yes, of course! Since 2014. I'm not an expert tho.

This challenge looks fun and I don't even like spicy food. :poggers:

oh nice! ice skating is not a thing here since we don't have the weather for it. 🤭 idk how people can balance on a blade. it seems like your feet would hurt as well putting your whole weight and pressure on it. kudos too anyone who can do it!!

Here's the latest news:

Last edited:
Top Bottom