aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,079,720
Just clarifying, I don't skate I just like the sport. My country's weather isn't for it, but I remember watching The Sochi Winter Olympics and being hypnotized by Yulia Lipnitskaya. Since then I always try to catch the main competitions (before on tv, now on youtube). And yes it's a difficult sport, totally respect for the ones who do it.

:pandasantacookie: I see. ice skating is probably not the first thing that comes to mind when people want to watch sports. But it's the type of sport that once you start watching... it's quite interesting and therapeutic :giggle:
aespa did an amazing job today. Their schedule was so hectic and they still delivered in Mcountdown show, the encore, and the university festival.👏👏👏👏.

indeed. and I just watched them early livestream this morning arriving at Music Bank. And they will continue to be busy for a while. But that's what mys wanted, they giving them everything they ask for. ie. variety, radio, music shows, youtube content, tiktok content, festivals... so I better not hear any complaining. 🙄

Last edited:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,079,720

CONGRATS! #SPICY2NDWIN !!! :shablob: :shablob:

mYl1dRL.gif

Top Bottom