SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­9,077,720
CONGRATS GIRLS !!!!

πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†
:shablob:

small rant: ok, can the minority of giselle fans stop with the spam tagging smtown asking about "her future plans as a member for individual activities" ?? :cautious:πŸ™„
seriously.. some members have had literally 1 or 2 individual activities and they are already screaming mistreatment B.S. This Gen. of kpop fans are so impatient. I'm sure they will all eventually get individual schedules when the time is right. It's inevitable. All sm idols do, so take a damn chill pill. There is a time and place for everything but whenever SM posts or uploads new aespa content there's always a few aeri stans posting that B.S. And it's like.. why you need to bring that negativity? It's not the time or place when MYs are happy there's new content to enjoy. And it has nothing to do with a post congratulating their win for the day, tiktok, or uploading a 29 minute surprise content.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Bellamy

I'm your worst nightmareγ€° VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­36,990,664
Pronouns
She/Her
I remember hearing they were gonna air like a lost episode? Is this what this is?? :pandasantathink:

Let's win another one!!! 4th win one trophy for each member:shablob:

Black hair Karina is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:poggers::poggers::poggers::poggers::poggers:

kimsguardian

β——β–β―Šβ–„β–Œβ—–β—–β–β―Šβ—– Sixth Place HoE
Reaction score
π–π–Šπ–Ž'π–˜ π–—π–Žπ–Œπ–π–™ 𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖉
Plus Coins
β¨­1,468,599
Pronouns
He/Him

Black hair Karina is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:poggers::poggers::poggers::poggers::poggers:
that was fast, i thought she's gonna keep it until the promotion's over :whaaat:

Top Bottom