aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

Bellamy

I'm your worst nightmare〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,975,164
Pronouns
She/Her

poor thing. They been doing a lot so expected. But.. that's what fans wanted so 🤷‍♀️Whatever it is I hope she gets better. idk what their next schedule is. Governor's Ball ? That's in a week so...
Not only MYs (me included) the girls too. This is the moment for promoting and doing everything before SM start giving them less promo in their senior years.
Now the schedule is bad because SM packed it like that, they could have balanced it better, but they didn't, and here are the consecuences.

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,077,320

Not only MYs (me included) the girls too. This is the moment for promoting and doing everything before SM start giving them less promo in their senior years.
Now the schedule is bad because SM packed it like that, they could have balanced it better, but they didn't, and here are the consecuences.

true. I wasn't really complaining. my comment was more in regards of I better not see anyone complain else cuz they getting what they wanted etc. :giggle: tbh I think it's balanced pretty well :pandasantacookie: . it's not like a twice or itzy kinda of thing where they seem to be everywhere but without really noticing it. like one minute they in korea promoting 2 weeks the next japan. you really don't get a chance to absorb whatever they released before they move on with the next project. It just seems like a checklist. With aespa the girls are busy but doesn't feel overworked. and people are just gonna get sick. what can you do? All part of being human🤷‍♂️ Especially when you are in their line of work meeting a lot of people and traveling.

Last edited:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,077,320
Is this true?? It better not be because haters/antis are mass reporting it. :angry:
cuz I was afraid and knew this would happen. which is why I feared them having personal accounts.
It's just a haven for haters and trolls storming the comment section.
idk what it is but people have a stick up their ass when it comes to aespa and other sm artists.

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,077,320
Cuties!!! :heartublob:
I always find it funny how audience rather film idols reaction instead of concert :TzuyuKek:

Last edited:

Bellamy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,975,164
Pronouns
She/Her
Is this true?? It better not be because haters/antis are mass reporting it. :angry:
cuz I was afraid and knew this would happen. which is why I feared them having personal accounts.
It's just a haven for haters and trolls storming the comment section.
idk what it is but people have a stick up their ass when it comes to aespa and other sm artists.

I think it was because she got too many followers rapidly without being verified and followed by aespa main account. It's like Instagram thunk of you as a bot. But good that she got it back so soon (I saw MYs reporting the problem to Instagram yesterday).
Cuties!!! :heartublob:
I always find it funny how audience rather film idols reaction instead of concert :TzuyuKek:

I thought It would take more time to see this kind of interaction, glad to be wrong.:shablob:

Bellamy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,975,164
Pronouns
She/Her
The comments under this post...social distancing:TzuyuKek:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,077,320
I think it was because she got too many followers rapidly without being verified and followed by aespa main account. It's like Instagram thunk of you as a bot. But good that she got it back so soon (I saw MYs reporting the problem to Instagram yesterday).

I thought It would take more time to see this kind of interaction, glad to be wrong.:shablob:

Oh that kinda makes sense too. whenever something happens incredibly fast I think the computer/app/server whatever gets overwhelmed and think it's been hacked or something. similar to too many youtube views happening at once and so not all get counted or are deleted. :ROFLMAO:But yeah.. glad she got it back cuz one of my twitter accts got suspended and was never able to get it back. The problem is.. whenever something like that happens. there no one to contact? And the help support sucks!

Did Ning help Karina get her account back or she was saying "Welcome" as in.. welcome back to instagram? :TzuyuKek:

The comments under this post...social distancing. :TzuyuKek:

haha. I saw some of those comments but to me it didn't look strange.:pandasantathink: I'm not expecting them to put their arms over each others shoulders or anything. :TzuyuKek:

Last edited:
Top Bottom