aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,075,820
I just hope the stylists give them dark outfits and eye protection for Ningning.

I think water should be ok. It's only flashes 📸 that seem to bother her. Although wearing sunglasses 😎 is always a good idea. I'm little paranoid tho cuz I've seen other girls like hyuna, bibi, bp attend these events and they more or less flaunt around in little clothes. Which is why I was surprised to see them attending 👀. Like kai is kai. With his dance moves and charisma makes sense to be shooting 🔫 water at him 😂. I guess I just afraid the girls to be sexualized.

Bellamy

I'm your worst nightmare〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,975,064
Pronouns
She/Her
I think water should be ok. It's only flashes 📸 that seem to bother her. Although wearing sunglasses 😎 is always a good idea. I'm little paranoid tho cuz I've seen other girls like hyuna, bibi, bp attend these events and they more or less flaunt around in little clothes. Which is why I was surprised to see them attending 👀. Like kai is kai. With his dance moves and charisma makes sense to be shooting 🔫 water at him 😂. I guess I just afraid the girls to be sexualized.
I didn't want to see anything about this but yes. MYs are worried about this event being too sexy for aespa. Like International MYs were asking females K-MYs to buyt all the upfront tickets, but we know it won't be possible that's why our only hope is the stylists toning down their clothes.

This was am extremely nice surprise!:shablob:
I hope nothing serious :sadpepe:

I just hope it's a physical illness and not a psychological one. I hope she rests well and recovers fully.

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,075,820

that google translation is kinda confusing. LOL. what are they saying? that because of their headsets or electric equipment they wear they afraid the girls will be shocked by the water?? I mean... this has been a recurring event every year and nothing has happened to anyone like that so far so I think it's safe? 👀

I didn't want to see anything about this but yes. MYs are worried about this event being too sexy for aespa. Like International MYs were asking females K-MYs to buyt all the upfront tickets, but we know it won't be possible that's why our only hope is the stylists toning down their clothes.

This was am extremely nice surprise!:shablob:

I just hope it's a physical illness and not a psychological one. I hope she rests well and recovers fully.

exactly?! like i know they are technically adults and they have can give a "sexy" vibe on stage but... this is a bit different...

like nothing personal against these girls but as example....
it's like wet tee shirt contest or something :omfgpepe:
And people there expect you to strip down.
For these particular girl idols it suits them cuz their image has always been "sexy"/controversial.

AnnualWetBlackbuck-size_restricted.gif

181a2ea16504ad868.gif

ColorfulSaneDipper-max-1mb.gif

tumblr_pca2pjcdkf1uwlz2bo3_400.gif

I think if aespa wear something like what BP wore for Sprite event would be OK. although it still seems a bit too much for me. I'm just worried for the girls to be treated like sexual objects.

BronzeRightBluejay-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:

Bellamy

I'm your worst nightmare〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,975,064
Pronouns
She/Her
that google translation is kinda confusing. LOL. what are they saying? that because of their headsets or electric equipment they wear they afraid the girls will be shocked by the water?? I mean... this has been a recurring event every year and nothing has happened to anyone like that so far so I think it's safe?
No, they are trying to say that aespa shouldn't perform because the avatars (talking about them like they are robots) shouldn't get wet...as the tweet says, crazy mental gymnastic:TzuyuKek:
exactly?! like i know they are technically adults and they have can give a "sexy" vibe on stage but... this is a bit different...
Oh, I have only watched clips of Kai's performance and Hyuna, but Hyuna's concept is like that so I wasn't surprised. Dear Lord...now I feel conflicted. Well, SM won't be that dumb to expose the girls, they are already sexualized.

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,075,820
No, they are trying to say that aespa shouldn't perform because the avatars (talking about them like they are robots) shouldn't get wet...as the tweet says, crazy mental gymnastic:TzuyuKek:

Oh, I have only watched clips of Kai's performance and Hyuna, but Hyuna's concept is like that so I wasn't surprised. Dear Lord...now I feel conflicted. Well, SM won't be that dumb to expose the girls, they are already sexualized.

I see. so it was a joke? that makes sense now. I was totally confused. and and no clue what the heck mental gymnastics was? :oops:

yeah. that's what I meant. those people already have that kind of image so its not surprised for them. 😂
but i agree that it won't go that far. at the most maybe similar to University Festival outfits. sexy but not 'slutty'.

thank goodness cuz 'underscores' always give me a pain when I have to search for a account :ROFLMAO:
also... I remember reading a comment that someone posted saying that it was a "L" instead of a "I" but a lowercase "L". And people were arguing with them that's it's a "i" not a "L". Cuz seriously.. why would it be a "L"?? LM_WINTER doesn't make any sense ? unless her initials were like Lim Minjeong underscore Winter. It was obvious it was I'M WINTER. so now that she used lowercase "i" makes it more clear. Lol.

So first RV cancel with Barcelona now this ? what is going on with the environment?? I mean NY air has always been shit. what is happening so bad that need to postpone/cancel it?? well.. it's not for another 2 days so I think it will still happen. either way I won't be too upset cuz giselle can't join. and I would like fans to experience and event like this will all four members.

RE-EDIT: judging from the comments seems a bit more serious than I thought? well.. even if the even isn't cancelled I would be ok if the girls cancelled. can never be too safe 👀

Last edited:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,075,820
well.. they made it safely to NY
WINTER looks so happy :pandasantacookie:
And the fans reaction at the end :giggle:. Hugging... it's almost like they win a lottery or something. lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom