aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

Bellamy

I'm your worst nightmare〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,974,664
Pronouns
She/Her
Does anyone know where I can find the best fancams of the performance?
Mera is usually good but if you guys know any others.

Do you want individual fancams? I watched the whole thing on the channel Bimong.

There is the channel DaftTaengk too.

Bimong usually only uploads Karina and Winter fancams, and DaftTaengk only Winter tho.
You can wait until their respective fansite uploads their videos: Just (Karina), Cerise (Ningning), flow (Giselle), and for Winter, I'm not sure because I don't trust hiver, but it's easier to find Winter fancams.

That swimsuit is pretty! Ningning has taste:wow:

Last edited:

Bellamy

I'm your worst nightmare〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,974,664
Pronouns
She/Her
4 videos? These two are besties at this point:TzuyuKek:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,075,220
Do you want individual fancams? I watched the whole thing on the channel Bimong.

There is the channel DaftTaengk too.

Bimong usually only uploads Karina and Winter fancams, and DaftTaengk only Winter tho.
You can wait until their respective fansite uploads their videos: Just (Karina), Cerise (Ningning), flow (Giselle), and for Winter, I'm not sure because I don't trust hiver, but it's easier to find Winter fancams.

That swimsuit is pretty! Ningning has taste:wow:

basically OT4 cams. but all the ones I've seen and the ones you posted the audio doesn't seem to catch their live voices as well as the twitter ones I've seen. But.. maybe its because those fancams are closer to the stage. And the ones recorded at a distance is picking up the echo more 🤷‍♂️

4 videos? These two are besties at this point:TzuyuKek:

haha. the run run run kitty kitty part looks so awkward when boy does it. I think it's only suitable for female. well. idk. I think maybe someone like Kai could pull it off :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Top Bottom