aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

Bellamy

I'm your worst nightmare〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,974,664
Pronouns
She/Her
The hate Karina is receiving is ridiculous...she just recommended the anime+ she didn't know it was banned so of course she didn't know the reason behind it.
Not even I knew about it (the only scandal about an anime I heard was Tokyo Revengers and it isn't that recently).

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,074,720
The hate Karina is receiving is ridiculous...she just recommended the anime+ she didn't know it was banned so of course she didn't know the reason behind it.
Not even I knew about it (the only scandal about an anime I heard was Tokyo Revengers and it isn't that recently).

this is the reason why I didn't really care if they got their own social media accounts or not. Because of the hate comments they will receive. And this reason is so stupid but hater/antis are just waiting for any excuse so they can spam hate on their accounts. I haven't looked at the comment section but from what I've seen is that most MYs think the reason is stupid, have no problem with it, and stand with Karina. Even if it was banned i don't see what the problem is. Lol. Cuz first of all it's not like she personally banned it. Second, it's not banned all over the world. Only in China is it? And why was it banned in the first place? She's speaking as a adult so if it has anything to do with minors watching again that's not her problem. 🤷‍♀️
anyway, if it continues I guess we can report to Kwangya 119 :sehunehh:

Oh.. so this is the t shirt guy right? He actually got to meet aespa.

Last edited:

Bellamy

I'm your worst nightmare〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,974,664
Pronouns
She/Her
anyway, if it continues I guess we can report to Kwangya 119

I honestly don't know because the hate is on Weibo. Apparently, it's a whole well-orchestrated campaign against her to ruin her reputation. The main culprit is laughing because of the success. The thing is out of control there: wishing her the worst (don't read about it because it's honestly disturbing), calling her government puppet (because of the Busan Expo video), saying that she supports war crimes, and even involving her family.
This is really sad because, once again, people don't care about the explanation, just want to hate her.

Last edited:
Top Bottom