aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,074,720

I honestly don't know because the hate is on Weibo. Apparently, it's a whole well-orchestrated campaign against her to ruin her reputation. The main culprit is laughing because of the success. The thing is out of control there: wishing her the worst (don't read about it because it's honestly disturbing), calling her government puppet (because of the Busan Expo video), saying that she supports war crimes, and even involving her family.
This is really sad because, once again, people don't care about the explanation, just want to hate her.

Oh... weibo is a whole new ball game. unless they start commenting on Nings weibo (she's the only member who has weibo). Then they might be able to do something. But if its just on general forums then it's probably out of SM's area.
But I was thinking more along lines of Karina's IG. they can do something about that. And yup. people are just looking for excuse and waiting for aespa to "make a mistake" so they can blow it up. I hate these type of haters/antis. Like really.. get a life! let people live.

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭851,150
Looks like the Waterbomb stage was great, they had fun

This time they provided glasses to protect artists eyes. I remember Shuhua getting mad because she could've lost her vision.

Top Bottom