aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

Bellamy

I'm your worst nightmare〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,974,464
Pronouns
She/Her
The majority are praising them. I'm not a shawol (I was during a period of my life) and I honestly don't like it, the b-sides are way better. Shawols don't like it when you said this sounds like NCT 127 but it does. SHINee was always an experimental group, I get it but NCT 127 can release Hard and no one will be surprised (and because they are NCT, they will get dragged like with Sticker).
I think the worst part of the song is the lyrics...they don´t sound like a group with 15 years of career.
On the bright side, I heard that SHINee want to change their concept and they picked Hard as title track, no one forced them, so they will enjoy performing it.
AND WHAT'S THIS FROM???

From the aespa official book vol 1.

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,074,220
:TzuyuKek:

So random to say in passing but also it's so Winter 😂
Did she say this because of Karina's hair??

Last edited:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,074,220
:TzuyuKek: poor her....

Her 1st live on her account. It tagged her so fast!!!!

:TzuyuKek: the way she is so serious with her answer

Last edited:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,074,220
The majority are praising them. I'm not a shawol (I was during a period of my life) and I honestly don't like it, the b-sides are way better. Shawols don't like it when you said this sounds like NCT 127 but it does. SHINee was always an experimental group, I get it but NCT 127 can release Hard and no one will be surprised (and because they are NCT, they will get dragged like with Sticker).
I think the worst part of the song is the lyrics...they don´t sound like a group with 15 years of career.
On the bright side, I heard that SHINee want to change their concept and they picked Hard as title track, no one forced them, so they will enjoy performing it.

From the aespa official book vol 1.

I know they are praising.. that's why I wanted to know honest opinion cuz sometimes fandoms don't want to admit how something embarrassing is so they just compliment their favs anyway :TzuyuKek: To be clear I'm not saying it's bad or anything. Just that such a concept is usually better for a "younger" BG and the genre seems more like something for NCT. It was not something I expected after a long return and 15th anniversary (if you know what I mean) :teehee:
I was expecting something more "serious" and light-hearted. Showing off their vocals like the "old" Shinee.
But oh well.. not bashing or anything. Just curious what y'all thought ☺️

haha. IMO I feel like Karina is both Mother and Father
Giselle more like a older sister.
And Winter and Ning are like twins. they are both baby and chaotic.:TzuyuKek:

Personally I want to see Giselle with Krystal red hair era. Cuz she give me Krystal vibes :MomoShook:

yesteday I had quite the journey. I stopped at all of the stores to pick up the exclusive albums. Barne n Noble no problem. Target the shelves were empty but when I went online it was available for pickup. weird?? Even after I asked staff about if they had more in the back? Walmart was even more strange. website said they were also in stock but nothing on the shelves. they told me after checking that its in stock but not cleared to put on the shelves yet. what?!:olafdisgust: anyway, they couldn't get one in the back for me and said I just have to wait. No biggie since I'm always at Walmart. I'll go back in a few days.

fromisJelly

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,000
I know they are praising.. that's why I wanted to know honest opinion cuz sometimes fandoms don't want to admit how something embarrassing is so they just compliment their favs anyway :TzuyuKek: To be clear I'm not saying it's bad or anything. Just that such a concept is usually better for a "younger" BG and the genre seems more like something for NCT. It was not something I expected after a long return and 15th anniversary (if you know what I mean) :teehee:
I was expecting something more "serious" and light-hearted. Showing off their vocals like the "old" Shinee.
But oh well.. not bashing or anything. Just curious what y'all thought ☺️

haha. IMO I feel like Karina is both Mother and Father
Giselle more like a older sister.
And Winter and Ning are like twins. they are both baby and chaotic.:TzuyuKek:

Personally I want to see Giselle with Krystal red hair era. Cuz she give me Krystal vibes :MomoShook:

yesteday I had quite the journey. I stopped at all of the stores to pick up the exclusive albums. Barne n Noble no problem. Target the shelves were empty but when I went online it was available for pickup. weird?? Even after I asked staff about if they had more in the back? Walmart was even more strange. website said they were also in stock but nothing on the shelves. they told me after checking that its in stock but not cleared to put on the shelves yet. what?!:olafdisgust: anyway, they couldn't get one in the back for me and said I just have to wait. No biggie since I'm always at Walmart. I'll go back in a few days.

All the best!

Top Bottom