aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,073,720
Following from afar :

• As a survival show, it's better than Mnet's.
  • No overly dramatic edits, no trying to create some evil storyling, honest and good feedbacks from judges
  • Overrall skills are higher since they are all HYBE trainees. Obviously since some have only some weeks and other like 2-4 years, you can feel the difference when performing. Same goes for their ages, some are very young like 12-13, others are 20-21.
So far the show is interesting

Yeah... that's what some of the comments were saying. And some were like.. why bother if you have that little training. But then again, are they debuting right after the show? Cuz if not... then they will have more time to train after its over. However, from previous survival shows they usually debut soon or they lose hype. And will end up like Winner and/or ikon. YG waited so long to debut them that their hype faded so fast. As for these girls... it wasn't that great to me. but in some ways its good to just throw everyone into the water. ie. Sink or Swim. Show what you got. If they can't handle "hard" song and choreo that will weed out the weak right away. :tea2:

Last edited:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,073,720

I know at first we all thought it was funny but now I kinda feel sad for her. Phobia is no joke. And she really does have this phobia. It's not exaggerated. What can you do tho? Pidgeons are everywhere. I hope she can be strong and learn to deal with it cuz we know she will be attending a lot more of these type events.

NINGNING SANG???:shablob:

I really waiting for some kind of fancams!!! :hehe:

Bellamy

I'm your worst nightmare〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,954,314
Pronouns
She/Her
I know at first we all thought it was funny but now I kinda feel sad for her. Phobia is no joke. And she really does have this phobia. It's not exaggerated. What can you do tho? Pidgeons are everywhere. I hope she can be strong and learn to deal with it cuz we know she will be attending a lot more of these type events.
Yes, and I was hoping she received some type of notice...but apparently she didn't know until she arrived there. I can't imagine doing that with spiders...really terrifying.

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,073,720
wait.. is that actress Diane Keaton??:MomoShook:
I'm gonna guess that's a translator sitting next to karina. I'm always nervous when kpop idols attend these events and if they communicate well with people there. But I feel like Karina is good at understanding English. And speaks well too. But not that confident.

RE EDIT: NVM HE'S NOT A TRANSLATOR IT SEEMS. LOL

Last edited:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,073,720
Yes, and I was hoping she received some type of notice...but apparently she didn't know until she arrived there. I can't imagine doing that with spiders...really terrifying.

haha. well.. I think spiders terrifies practically anyone. You don't need to have phobia. They aren't common to see everyday like birds.

Last edited:

Bellamy

I'm your worst nightmare〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,954,314
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm gonna guess that's a translator sitting next to karina. I'm always nervous when kpop idols attend these events and if they communicate well with people there. But I feel like Karina is good at understanding English. And speaks well too. But not that confident.

Yes, she is!

haha. well.. I think spiders terrifies practically anyone. You don't need to have phobia. They aren't common to see everyday like birds.
I said because I do have arachnophobia.

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,680,316

Yes. Karina, Diane Keaton, Cardi B, Anna Wintour (editor in chief of Vogue), Baz Luhrmann (filmmaker) and Catherine Martin (costume designer) were all in a row.

F0JIUKIWAAArILD

(From wntrult.)

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,073,720
Yes. Karina, Diane Keaton, Cardi B, Anna Wintour (editor in chief of Vogue), Baz Luhrmann (filmmaker) and Catherine Martin (costume designer) were all in a row.

F0JIUKIWAAArILD

(From wntrult.)

I saw a photo of this from another angle. It's such a odd group of people put together. Only in fashion shows :TzuyuKek:

Reactions: dnb
Top Bottom