aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

Bellamy

I'm your worst nightmare〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,949,114
Pronouns
She/Her
:pandasantathink: hmm... was it just a strange coincidence? when dealing with phone apps etc. you have limited space. It would be hard to get all four members in one screen. It might not have been deliberate. also the other photo/video has Karina in it so 🤷‍♀️.Whenever I post a instagram video/photo for a reel or tiktok or something I get annoyed cuz of the phone dimensions. And people get cropped out. 🤷‍♂️ However, if it was deliberate then thats bad. and why did they delete it? was it cuz people complained?
It was cropped on purpose and deleted after the Karina fans got upset.
Today was the Weibo admin of Thom Browne.

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,073,320

I'm still surprised why Thirsty never blew up. It got attention but it's such a Gen. Public friendly song. But... it's still doing well on korean melon chart and in the top 100. I feel it would do great on western radio. It could be a 2nd chance when they do their U.S. part of their tour if they promote it again.

EGQE4BE.gif

Bellamy

I'm your worst nightmare〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,949,114
Pronouns
She/Her

I'm still surprised why Thirsty never blew up. It got attention but it's such a Gen. Public friendly song. But... it's still doing well on korean melon chart and in the top 100. I feel it would do great on western radio. It could be a 2nd chance when they do their U.S. part of their tour if they promote it again.

EGQE4BE.gif

Agree, Thirsty had so much potential. Maybe a future english version can revive the spirit.

Top Bottom