organic Queens :fab::shablob:
8MxzRNN.gif

Last edited:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,073,320

I'm happy they are at a point in their career they can confidently mention their name as a big influencer. I mean they could have used blackpink, twice etc. But aespa is upcoming and when you think of BP idk if people think of hallyu wave tbh? Lol. Twice more likely, but they been kind of bouncing around lately and dont have that same Korean hype as they did when they debut.

And I'm one of those people :shablob:

So things have been more or less accurate so far for SM 3.0 😁
aespa was not initially on the first leak. Or maybe it was 4thQ and is cut off in the photo here. But there was obviously a lot of talk about a CB and full album preparing. I think it will happen after their U.S. tour.

Last edited:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,073,320
On hiatus but still slaying left and right :shablob:
On another note. I saw a lot of MYs talking crap on how Warner Bros. failed or sucked cuz the release date was 1 month after their promotions. I think a lot of MYs didn't understand that the June 30 release date was for U.S./Billboard and their exclusive versions (amazon, target, walmart, barnes n noble etc). What they did was smart. And the timing is right cuz in Aug. they will start their tour in the U.S. and now.. now.. we have news of a U.S. album to go along with it??! :MomoShook:

Last edited:

Bellamy

I'm your worst nightmare〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,949,114
Pronouns
She/Her
USA is important but to the extent to release a whole English album? I don't think so. aespa has a lot of fans mostly in Asia, and selling out 2 days in the Tokyo Dome should be a signal for their debut in Japan. Please SM, Japan first!

Top Bottom