aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,073,320
USA is important but to the extent to release a whole English album? I don't think so. aespa has a lot of fans mostly in Asia, and selling out 2 days in the Tokyo Dome should be a signal for their debut in Japan. Please SM, Japan first!

there hasn't even been real confirmation of any album yet. Let alone a "whole" album. All the news is from fansites etc. 😁 So lets wait and see what happens in a month or so.
also you don't need to worry bout japan. japan is a easy market to break into. think about it... have you even seen a kpop idol flop in japan?:TzuyuKek: Whoever it is they always sell out whether they are nugu or popular. that's why most new groups quickly promote in japan. the competition is less fierce. japan just eats up anything and everything 😄 . If members leave or there's a scandal, they completely ignore any drama. Nothing seems to phase them. The U.S. however, is not like that. And I-fans aren't that loyal. you have to strike when the timing is right. and you have to keep that momentum or it quickly fades. Just look at bts. the U.S. media has dramatically stopped posting news about them. While yes.. they still post about their solo activities, it's nowhere as frequent as it used to be. Overall, I don't see anything wrong with focusing their attention to several parts of the world concurrently. Targeting more parts of the world.. means more exposure and gaining more fans. :HappyPar:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,073,320
:MomoShook:
the good news is she has a consistent job and exposure.
But its something that won't leave her as free when touring and/or doing other activities. MC jobs are good for nugus cuz don't have a busy schedule. I just hope it doesn't exhaust her.

Last edited:

Bellamy

I'm your worst nightmare〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,949,114
Pronouns
She/Her
:MomoShook:
the good news is she has a consistent job and exposure.
But its something that won't leave her as free when touring and/or doing other activities. MC jobs are good for nugus cuz don't have a busy schedule. I just hope it doesn't exhaust her.

It's fake by the way.

Last edited:

Bellamy

I'm your worst nightmare〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,949,114
Pronouns
She/Her
This looks oddly familiar:wherearethelies:

Top Bottom