aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,069,220
OK.. usually I don't give af bout outfits. And I still don't. But will admit Winter's outfit is a bit weird. Only the flowers. Nonetheless.. she still looks hot!!!!
:sweat:

Last edited:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,069,220

Yay! Hina!! :poggers:
look how she greet NingNing. so cute!
This why sm idols are really family. Most of them have known each other when they were so small/young. Trained together. Not all might debut but still remain close.
Also I notice the japanese comments has grown a lot on that video. The impact after Tokyo Dome I can assume! then again, they did use kanji in the tags so... Lol. but I'll take anything I can get! :shablob:

Last edited:

Bellamy

I'm your worst nightmare〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,949,014
Pronouns
She/Her
The girls were amazing, it's so sad that Giselle had to miss another schedule because of health problems but I hope she rests well and doesn't blame herself.

I know nothing will change but still:
The outfits aren't pretty or cohesive at all, the girls look good because they are beautiful (plus the makeup and hairstyle).
That wasn't a red carpet, they were there to perform and the wardrobe wasn't appropriate for that: Ningning's shoes are always my main worry and now Karina once again with a long piece of fabric that can entangle or get stepped. And I'm pretty sure if Giselle were there, her outfit would be a skirt/dress too tight and short.

Hina-chan!!!!:hehe:

Bellamy

I'm your worst nightmare〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,949,014
Pronouns
She/Her
In a more happy note, I'm obsessed:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,069,220
The girls were amazing, it's so sad that Giselle had to miss another schedule because of health problems but I hope she rests well and doesn't blame herself.

I know nothing will change but still:
The outfits aren't pretty or cohesive at all, the girls look good because they are beautiful (plus the makeup and hairstyle).
That wasn't a red carpet, they were there to perform and the wardrobe wasn't appropriate for that: Ningning's shoes are always my main worry and now Karina once again with a long piece of fabric that can entangle or get stepped. And I'm pretty sure if Giselle were there, her outfit would be a skirt/dress too tight and short.

Hina-chan!!!!:hehe:

Unfortunate indeed. But I feel they made the right call and to make the sacrifice in order for Gigi to make the LA concert. :sanapray: Since that's a bigger deal. She seemed ok upon arrival. So I'm guessing her symptoms got worse after that. And hopefully she nipped it in the bud before it got worse. Cuz that's what I do when I feel a cold coming on. I take medicine and sleep it off. Drink lots of water. And within a day or two it passes. I just feel the after effects of being sleepy from the meds. but.. being that giselle is young and stage performance/adrenaline will take care of that :giggle:.

yeah.. you know me. I usually could care less what they wear. actually its only a few minor things to point out. Winter was ok. It wasn't as weird as I thought but if they just remove the rose around her neck would have been better. Ning looked perfect. I think she is used to wearing such shoes tho. Even when she is not performing she seems to like wearing high soles. Karina looked fine. It was just that strand that was the problem. I was rewatching the video and seemed like it was ok in the beginning. But in the twitter clip by then it must have gotten unravelled and started to drop to the floor. So yeah... to be safe they shouldn't give her any more of those long type outfits. At least not for stage.

Ningning so cute!!!!!!

Ning is always cute. :pandasantacookie:
It looks like they were cold. That's the thing with SF. Even tho its summer time the weather can be so weird.
Sometimes it gets hot.. then minutes later its windy and cold. Kinda annoying.
I remember I'm always putting on and taking off my jacket. LOL.
Is anyone else not seeing the tweets they posted?? I see a lot of "unavailable" even tho when you click on the tweet it's still there? :omfgpepe:

Last edited:
Top Bottom