aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­9,069,220
I hope the stylist considers putting another top under Ningning's pink top. Although it's not strapless, it was going down mid-performance several times so Ningning was worried about pulling it up.

I already spoiled myself with the demo:poggers:. The new parts go well with the rest of the song and the choreography looks good. It's a summer bop:hehe:.

I see. :pandasantacookie:
I still haven't listened to the song all the way through yet. I figure I might as well wait till the 18th. And then I'll go back and watch the fancams.

I will never get tired of these babies:LovePar:

Honestly, I'm surprised that Iconic, Lingo, and I'm Unhappy are not on the setlist because those songs have already been released, and MYs like them a lot.
The other big surprise was the absence of Hold On Tight, it's an english song and extremely popular in the fandom so I wonder why they are not performing it.

well.. let's see. tokyo dome special edition was exactly that. ie. special edition so they added songs they didn't do on previous hyperlines. also changing their solo stages (giselle and winter).

So lets only compare from previous hyperlines. they swapped out those 3 and replaced with Better Things, Spicy and My World. 3 for 3. So they didn't really cut the setlist shorter. Adding Hold on Tight would have been nice but it was never part of the setlist so πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­9,069,220
:peepoblanket:
Aerichan!
Also someone said this was a self-composed song. But I can't say for sure? I thought it was a Japanase song sung by some Japanese artist? πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Last edited:
Top Bottom