aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,064,720
The Boston venue (MGM Music Hall) had an unusual setup for audio. The bass was way boosted so the audience really felt it. The seats were shaking like one of those Jurassic Park THX setups when the TRex stomps around. But the mids and highs were not super loud so their vocals stood out.

Audio-wise the balance was not good. But one good side effect of this setup is that my ears weren't ringing after the concert.

That wasn't me. But it's nice to hear the same thing coming from another source.

wow! :TzuyuKek: I can just imagine the Hall shaking from too muh BASS !
I think most theatres are like that. cuz I feel like they aren't really built for big concert events. It's more for musicals etc. I forget the name of the theatre already but when I saw red velvet in LA the sound was quite the same.

I noticed that Shotaro called aespa sunbaenim. Must be confusing for him cuz when he debut in NCT he was sunbaenim to aespa and now he just debut in Riize and he is their Junior :TzuyuKek:

Last edited:
Reactions: dnb

Bellamy

I'm your worst nightmare〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,877,214
Pronouns
She/Her
aespa are respectful just like other idols so they will never say: don't bring other artists's lightstick.

But this says a lot:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,064,720
aespa are respectful just like other idols so they will never say: don't bring other artists's lightstick.

But this says a lot:

exactly. cuz i see a lot of comments like "you see.. they don't care." And I'm like well what do you expect them to say? Lol. Their feelings are probably close to how I feel. Again, it's all about fans having fun and a few different lightsticks aren't the end of the world. So in that persepective, yeah. they don't care. And fans always bring up the "not everyone can afford a lightstick for every group they like." Agree, lightsticks are expensive. But still.. there are many alternatives a fan can use if they want to cheer. ie. use your phone, use a generic glowstick, a slogan. Anything. People don't bring different banners etc. when they go to a sports game? You either cheering for one team or the other. Not a team that is not even playing. Lol. If they doing it to get noticed then that's another story. But it always starts with one doesn't it? Then one becomes two, becomes four, becomes eight (you get the point). :oops:
But yeah... I felt that was like the most politest way to 'call out' why is there different lightsticks? Especially when Winter asked "who do you like?" . 🤭 idk. most kpop i-fans are oblivious. i'm glad I never experience this in korea or japan. the ocean just looks so beautiful in unison. :shablob: that's kind of the whole point tbh of lightsticks when you see a certain kpop artist in concert?

And then the whole "it's common in the U.S. for people to have different lightsticks etc". It's like.. who made it common and why is it common? calling out.. why people that have a issue and being dramatic etc. If its not dramatic then why not just bring a lightstick of the artist you attending in the first place? Or not.. if you need to wave something then there are many alternatives.

is it not more beautiful and fun to see a 100% full ocean??? :shablob:

Last edited:
Top Bottom