Reactions: dnb

Bellamy

I'm your worst nightmare〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,877,114
Pronouns
She/Her
Some are saying this video is from Brazil. So cockroaches in Brazil and Chile:sweat:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,064,720
The reply comments 🤭
I mean of course the girls will not say anything bad.
:sweat:

that's pretty much the going rate in the U.S. And we all understand kpop stuff being expensive.
And I can understand planning to buy a LS at the venue but it being sold out.
But those people with different LS already planned to bring them.
I just don't see why they can't buy a cheap glowstick at walmart for $2 or something thats close to the aespa color if $$$ is the reason.

Last edited:

Bellamy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,877,114
Pronouns
She/Her
The reply comments 🤭
I mean of course the girls will not say anything bad.
:sweat:

that's pretty much the going rate in the U.S. And we all understand kpop stuff being expensive.
And I can understand planning to buy a LS at the venue but it being sold out.
But those people with different LS already planned to bring them.
I just don't see why they can't buy a cheap glowstick at walmart for $2 or something thats close to the aespa color if $$$ is the reason.

At this point, they don't want to understand that no one is forcing them to buy the lightstick just don't bring the others. You don't have money to buy a glowstick? Just bring a normal lantern from your home, period.
This is getting annoying because I starting to see shading comments after the Chile concert because the majority of the lightsticks were from other groups. MYs trying to see the positive side: a lot of multistan support aespa. But then those big fandoms (you know which ones) boast themselves saying that MYs should be grateful for not having a "black ocean".
Well, I guess we can only see the aurora ocean in Asia.:facepalm:

Bellamy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,877,114
Pronouns
She/Her
aespa is coming for Brazil's neck!!!!!:partydogo:

Last edited:
Reactions: dnb

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,064,720
At this point, they don't want to understand that no one is forcing them to buy the lightstick just don't bring the others. You don't have money to buy a glowstick? Just bring a normal lantern from your home, period.
This is getting annoying because I starting to see shading comments after the Chile concert because the majority of the lightsticks were from other groups. MYs trying to see the positive side: a lot of multistan support aespa. But then those big fandoms (you know which ones) boast themselves saying that MYs should be grateful for not having a "black ocean".
Well, I guess we can only see the aurora ocean in Asia.:facepalm:

sadly it's a no-win situation. Even when I see MYs speak calmly about it or bring it up... I saw comments from like Brasil, Chile etc. saying how it's not a big deal, their country does it all the time, they don't have money for a lightstick, pretty much making the people who brought it up like the bad guy.. a bunch of whiners... I mean that's the last thing we want to do is fight among ourselves. Especially not now so early in their career. People are not angry they just giving their opinion that it seems a bit disrespectful. But because the multi LS people come back hard.. that triggers those who are only trying to reason with them .:yooheadache: And please "grateful not having a black ocean." LOL. As I said.. they could buy a cheap glowstick if they don't want to be empty-handed. I don't think that's hard? 🤷‍♀️

And wasn't that kind of what I predicted? That some trolls/antis would use it as some kind of shade against them that other lightsticks are popular 🙄

They are back in Korea and safely!!!:heartublob:

I'm sure they are happy to be home for a while. They will probably fly with other SM artists for Jakarta. And now they can drop off all their plushies :TzuyuKek:

Top Bottom