aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,063,120

Finally have time to review this interview.
Great interview! :poggers:That's why ET has been around for decades. Their reporting is on another level. Lot of cutaway shots showing the girls different MVs when they talk about their songs, they also show them in concert etc. If you are new to aespa or kpop you want viewers who have never heard of them before see who and what they are all about. Like this is aespa! this is our music.. this is how we slay in concert. Cuz a lot of these other western interviews they tend to just talk as if all viewers knows them (if you know what I mean). :sehunehh: So it's like what is the point of talking about Better Things for example... if you don't tease a snippit?? In my 8 yr. career as someone who worked in TV/Movie production field. Whenever we have interviews like a musical guest... we try insert something they talk about. Not only does it give substance to the interview.. it keeps viewers from being bored. That does the same for anything. Like if there is a football coach talking about a particular game. By all means insert come cutaway clips of the actual game. Of course... this is mostly only possible in post-production. Doing it live is another story. :TzuyuKek:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,063,120
So proud of her :hehe:
The song is good too! I know usually they don't release songs done for their special stages, however since it was a song gigi worked on, I think deserves to be officially released.

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,063,120
Lol. why some Blinks getting triggered over this? :sideeyeumji:
asking if the translation is correct. it's like they don't want to believe BP invited them.

Last edited:

Bellamy

I'm your worst nightmare〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,856,964
Pronouns
She/Her
Lol. why some Blinks getting triggered over this? :sideeyeumji:
asking if the translation is correct. it's like they don't want to believe BP invited them.

Because they hate aespa so much they deluded themselves into thinking that BP members hate aespa too or that BP don't know who aespa is.

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,063,120
Because they hate aespa so much they deluded themselves into thinking that BP members hate aespa too or that BP don't know who aespa is.

:TzuyuKek: well... there's no lie there. That goes the same for all fanwar/rivalry. They hate the other fandom so much they delude themselves to start thinking the artist themselves hate each other. When in fact most of them get along or are close friends.
It just sounds stupid to me to fight about and/or deny.
this person trying hard to debunk and shade NingNings name. 🙄
Giselle already mentioned that the girls were planning to go to the concert anyway. But also got invited after the fact.

KARINA's OST:ohmygod::ohmygod::ohmygod::ohmygod::ohmygod:
LET'S GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:partydogo:

yay! you see.. people just need to be patient. the girls eventually will get more individual activities and projects to be spotlighted. The focus is still "the group" but they will eventually get more and more individuals.

Last edited:
Top Bottom